Chapter 3

“Lianna, wake up” I heard my brother yell. He started jumping on my bed so I kicked him off. Finally, he took me by my ankles and dragged me out of bed.

“Chris stop!” I yelled. Finally I got up and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and I wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

“Uh do you mind” I turned around and saw Tyler half naked. Sheesh, his body was glistening from the shower. His muscles sheesh, there’s no words to describe. “Can I get my body back?” He asked walking towards me. He rubbed his member on me as I reached for the toothbrush that was in the toothbrush holder.

“Whatever” I said rolling my eyes. I walked back into my room to grab my towel. I went back inside and thank God Tyler was out of there. I shut the bathroom doors and hopped in the shower. Unfortunately the locks on the doors didn’t work so anyone could walk in. As I washed my hair, I heard someone come into the bathroom. I rinsed the soap out of my hair and looked out on the shower. I saw Eli naked, shaving his face.

“Uh, excuse you” I yelled.

“Oh hey Lia”

“I’m taking a shower can you please wait?”

“We’re gonna be late for school, can I take a shower with you?”

“NO” yes.

“Come on please” He begged. I looked him up and down and his dick was like tsss…how could I fit that in me?

“Fine comes on” I said and soon, he was near me washing his body.

“Pass me the soap” He asked and I passed him the body wash for men. Soon I was all clean and had to rinse off. My eyes were shut but I could still feel eyes on me. I looked and saw Eli looking at me from head to toe. He bit his lip and I cleared my throat.

“I’m sorry” He said quickly before turning around. I shook my head and climbed out of the shower. He “Accidently” Slapped his thing on my ass and that made my whole body quiver. I started to get wet down there and I just stayed at him for a while.

“I’m sorry” He said yet again.

“Don’t be” I winked and wrapped my towel around my body. I left the bathroom and started to get dressed. I locked my bedroom door and put lotion on from head to toe. I put my clothes on and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had on the cutest outfit. My pair of dark skinny jeans, my brown moccasins, and a white ribbed tank top with a brown off the shoulder poncho shirt. I had flattened my dark red hair I dyed a month ago and put my silver hoops in. My lips were extra glossy and I made sure I had my tan Hollister shoulder backpack with me.

As I finished breakfast, Eli came downstairs and looked at me blushing. Awe he’s so cute when he blushes. I laughed and everyone looked at me.

“Good morning” My brother said kissing me on the cheek.