Chapter 10

My life is so fucked up right now.  I told Cam that we can be friends with benefits until one of us are taken, then I found out my bestfreind fucked him so now I’m feeling some type of way. Eli went back to Tina and at the end of the day, I’m still the single one in the house. I ran down the stairs this Halloween and saw everyone matching with each other. Chris was superman and Fuca was superwoman. Tyler was matching with his girlfriend Lexus and they were Tom and Jerry. Don and his girlfriend Dominique was fat albert and the girl from the movie I couldn’t remember her name. Tommy was Spiderman and his girlfriend Louise Mary Jane.  Eli and Tina was cops and robbers. And I well I was of course a naughty evil killer maid. I mean hey I looked hot but I had fake blood splattered on the dress and a duster with a fake knife at the end. I wore red lipstick with a black outline and put on some eye liner so my red contacts could pop out more. I let my hair out and it was wavy and passed my shoulders. My dress was short put luckily I had on long cotton socks that ended mid-thigh.

“Oh hell no, Lia go upstairs and change!” My brother yelled and everyone turned towards me.

“No I’m not, I want to wear this besides I’m not even going out, I’m staying here to hand out candy and chill” I said sighing as I flumped onto the couch.

“Aiight, everyone lets go” Tyler said and everyone but Fuchsia and Chris.

“Go ahead, wait outside ill catch up to you later” I heard fuchsia say to Chris. The door shut and she sat next to me. “What’s the matter Lia?”

“I’m just upset, I’m single and I have no talking buddies, I feel so left out and like Eli won’t talk to me ugh, I just feel pathetic. I just can’t wait until June so I can leave here” I sighed.

“You know, when you first moved here, Chris couldn’t wait to see you. He left my house as we were gonna get it in but anyway, you know if you leave that’s gonna kill him right?”

“Yeah well” I had nothing to say, I just shrugged my shoulders.  “I miss New Jersey”

“Yeah well your brother is gonna miss you and is gonna worry about you…just think and instead of being a boring looser, get up” She pulled me up from the couch “Put a smile on your face and go trick or treating or else each kid on the block is gonna throw eggs at your face” I laughed and grabbed a backpack.  Fuchsia and I finally caught up to the group and I of course stayed in the back. We went house to house until everyone else was tired. I wasn’t so I decided to hit up a few more houses and even to drive to my sisters’ neighborhood before it got darker outside.

When I finally got back home, the streets were empty. I went inside the house and saw nobody was home so I went to take a shower and scrape this entire gunk off of my face.