Chapter 13

Unfortunately for me, Manny moved with his mom to New York. I made up this big lie about my brother taking my phone and everything. I wanted to ask him if he really did beat women but I was so happy I could be by myself finally. As the months passed, spring finally came.  All anyone could talk about was Prom.  I didn’t know who I was taking.  As soon s spring break came (I know, all I’m talking about is breaks but hey who wants to hear a story about what happens in school 24/7 I sure as hell don’t) I was of course invited to this party. All the seniors were invited because it was like a pre-prom party. We could dress in jeans and a shirt but it was like a little get together.

When I got home that Saturday of the party, I saw Eli fresh to death. This boy made my lil mami wet if you know what I mean.  I looked at him from head to toe. He had on a black collar polo from ralph Lauren, I could see he had the boxer briefs from ralph Lauren as well, He had on the true religion jeans, his black diamond earring, a bulls snapback on the loop in his pants, then a pair of red vans. He looked so good.

“Uh Lia, you aiight?” Tyler asked putting his arm around me.

“Oh uh yeah I’m fine, I gotta go get dressed” I smiled and ran upstairs. I put on my skinny jeans, a red and tan obey shirt with my red and white Jordans. I put my gold hoops in and gold bangles around my wrist. I put some lip gloss on which gave my lips an extra shine and I put my Victoria’s secret perfume on. I let my hair fall down and brushed it so it looked neat and straight enough. I put an extra shine and then ran downstairs.

“Where’s Eli?” I asked the guys

“He left, he went to the party”

“That asshole, I told him to wait for me urgggg” I stomped up the stairs. Now I had no way to get to the party. There was a knock at the door.

“Lia, Chris wants know if you want to borrow his other car” Fuchsia asked. The hootpie

“The hootpie? Oh hell naw, Id prefer to sit in my room and eat ice cream and watch re-runs of pretty little liars before I take the hootpie”  She sighed.

“Take my car, its way more attractive than his” She handed me the keys. As I reached out she snatched them “Put gas in the car and don’t get into any accidents you hear me” I nodded then she gave me the keys. I had no idea what type of car she had cause she rarely drove over here. I ran out the door after saying bye to everyone and looked up and down the street. I had no idea what car was hers, luckily she had a remote and I pressed the unlock button and when I saw the lights I screamed. This bitch had a Bentley! I hopped inside and looked at the interior. It even had that new car smell. I turned on the radio and decided to hook my iPod up. I played cashin’ out by cash out and sped off. I guess they heard the tires screech cause as soon as I made it to the light up the street from the house, my cell rang. I saw Chris’ picture and rolled my eyes.

“Hello”

“Lia, was that Fufu’s car” Did he just call her Fufu?

“Nah, who’s fufu”

“Shut up, you know who Fufu is” I laughed