Coming back to Radiator Spring

((Y/n) pov)

​​​​I got out of the truck.Mcqueen did to.We both work together 95.Mia is still my truck.I still ride her.Her number changed to 95.Mack is still Mcqueen truck."Welcome back you guys."said Luigi."I missed you guys so much."said Flo.Everyone was greeting us since 5 years past.We been racing for 2 year and were back to radiator spring."It feels great to be back."I said.All of a sudden we all heard someone using there horn.We looked to see Mater."Mater!"said Mcqueen."Mcqueen!"said Mater."Mater!"said Mcqueen."Mcqueen!"said Mater.Mater stopped by going to his side.Someone was hooked to him they went flying in Ramon store.Hope there ok."You guys came."said Mater doing his handshake with Mcqueen.There like brothers."Mater,I missed you."said Mcqueen."You know.You can't imagine what I have planned."said Mater."They always do there hand shake more valuable each year."said Mia."So are you ready to have fun."said Mater."Yeah but me and (Y/n) have one surprise."said Mcqueen.

​​​​​​*Doc's house*

We looked trophy we changed.He died 3 years ago."Wow.I don't believe it.You guys changed the trophy to the in memory of Doc Hudson."said Mater."He stayed with four empty cups but that someone else won them..it didn't seem right."I said looking at the newspaper of Doc Hudson.Everyone knows he was like a father to me."Doc would be proud of you."said Mcqueen.We derived out of the house."Ok we been waiting for 2 years so what's the plan."I said."Are you sure you guys are ready?"said Mater."Of course."said Mcqueen.

*At the train track*

I was watching Mcqueen and Mater go the the train tracks.Mcqueen said it was to dangerous so I'm watching them.Mcqueen can be overprotective sometimes."Um..Mater."said Mcqueen."The brakes here don't work here."said Mater.He pushed Mcqueen down the hill."Mater."said Mcqueen scared.After that I couldn't hear what they said.All of a sudden I heard a train.I drove a bit more to the edge."Go!Go!Go!"said Mcqueen scared.He pushed Mater up the hill.I looked to see a car like Lizzie on the tracks laughing.Wait he made the train sound.I started to laugh."It's not funny."said Mcqueen still scared.

*Field* 

We saw a huge car.Bigger then an car I seen."Are you sure?"I said."This is going to be fun."said Mater.Me and Mcqueen turned our engine really loud.Mater beeped really loud.The car mooed and fell twice.Lucky we moved away from the fall.The ground went up and it looked like Mater,Me,and Mcqueen jumped.We all started to laugh.We heard the gas sloshing."Oh no."said Mcqueen.I quickly moved to the far left side.Mater and Mcqueen just parked there.The gas backfired causing Mater and Mcqueen to get pushed back.I held in the laughter.

*On the way to Radiator spring*

Mcqueen was still scared."It was the most fun day.I have plan for to night."said Mater.Mcqueen asked me on a date."Hey Mater.I just want a calm dinner."said Mcqueen."Hey that's what I wanted to do."said Mater."I wanted to invite my girlfriend (Y/n)."said Mcqueen."Of course she's coming.She's my friend remember."said Mater.Mcqueen drove in front of Mater."Mater.It's just me and her."said Mcqueen as politely as he can."Oh."said Mater sad."You'll just be alone for this night."said Mcqueen."We'll do what you want tomorrow."I said."Ok."said Mater."Thanks for understanding."said Mcqueen."It's fine.Hope you guys have fun."said Mater."Thank you.Come on (Y/n).Hope you have a good night."said Mcqueen.I drove next to Mcqueen.I kinda felt bad for Mater.

*At wheel well*

"It's so beautiful."I said."You don't understand how long I been waiting for this date.Just you and me.Along at last.With no interpretation."said Mcqueen."Good evening.I'm Mater your waiter."said Mater."Mater.You work here."I said."Of course I work here.You think I just dressed up without noticing so I can be with you."said Mater.I giggled."Oh yes.That would be ridiculous."said Mcqueen."Would you like to order a drink you two."said Mater."Yeah the one I always order."said Mcqueen causing me to laugh quietly."Now that you say it I order a other one."I said.Mater just parked there."Sure.I'll bring it."said Mater and quickly drove off.We both laughed quietly.

(Mater pov)

"Guido what does Mcqueen like?"I said worried.Guido told me."Perfect give me two."I said."Quiet.It's my favorite show."said Sarge.I looked at the TV screen.

((Y/n) pov)

Mcqueen ended up flirting with me the whole time.We looked to see a whole bunch of cars grouped up on the enters of wheel well."What are they doing over there?"I said.We both drove inside.To see a car on the TV.Wait that's-Mcqueen interppued my thoughts."Ah That's the car that's formally in Italy named-"said Mcqueen but was interppued by me."Francesco bernoulli."I said.My voice changed when I said his name.I'm not joking but he is quite handsome if I do say so myself."How do you know his name?Don't say it like that."said Mcqueen kinda angry.

(Mcqueen pov)

"Francesco bernoulli."said (Y/n) in a different voice and sweetly.Causing me to be jealous."How do you know his name?Don't say his name like that."I said kinda angry."What?He's interested.His tires."she said."What about does my tires have?"I said."Nothing."she said."I thought you liked them."said Mcqueen.She looked at him sweetly.Great looks like I have enemy.(Y/n) kissed me on my side causing me to calm down a bit.I then heard Mater voice."Mater?"I said.We looked at Guido.He used his eyes showing us to look on our left.We looked to see Mater.He started to brag and say that he's fast then (Y/n) causing me to be angry.I drove to Mater.I put my tire on his hook and pulled him away from the phone."Hello?It's Lightning Mcqueen."I said."Ah the Lightning Mcqueen."said Francesco."I don't like that you insult my friend and my girlfriend."I said."Wait (Y/n) is your girlfriend?"said everyone shocked."Yep."I said.Everyone stayed silent."But Francesco do you really think you can out run (Y/n)?"I said."Of course!My maximum speed is 238 mph."said Francesco.I was all of a sudden pulled away from the phone and I lightly dumped into Mater.

((Y/n) pov)

I pulled Mcqueen away from the phone.I might of accidentally made him dump into Mater.Oops.I drove to the phone."It's (Y/n) (L/n)."I said.Everyone was starting to ask questions at once."Whoa.Slow down.I can't answer all the question if your all talking at once and Francesco you do know I can go as fast as 430 mph.But the maximum I go is 386.Plus I doubt you can out ran me your as fragile as a glass.You can break easily."I said.He might of been my dream crush since I started to race but I'm not going to let him push me around."Fragile?!?You called Francesco fragile!!!!"said Francesco.Then I couldn't hear him.He must be really angry."Well I guess everything can get fixed with a little race.What do you and Lightning think?"said Miles."Well.."I paused.I looked at Mcqueen he smile.Everyone agreed to go to the race."We'll see you there."I said.Everyone cheered.I hung up and drove away from the phone."So are you going to take Mater?"I said to Mcqueen.Mater drank something and I think it tastes bad that he sip it back in the cup.Mcqueen thought for a second.Mater came."Your drink."said Mater."Mater."said Mcqueen."I didn't drink it!"said Mater."Mater would you like to come to the race?"said Mcqueen."Really."said Mater."Yeah you were the one that got us into this."said Mcqueen."Great!"said Mater excited.

*Ramon's store*

Me and Mcqueen have lights and have a new coat of paint.Mater does too.Well it's just a paint with the number 95.