Japan

((Y/n) pov)

We all drove to the airport and said our goodbyes.The ones staying are Sally,Flo,Ramon,Sheriff and Red.Red ended up crying.We drove to our seat.Lucky nobody was paying attention to us.Or we would of been crowded and we wouldn't be able to sleep.

*Nighttime*

I couldn't even sleep because a car next to me is snoring so loudly.Mcqueen and Mater were watching a video.It's funny.There name start with M.I better try and sleep.I close my eyes but the car next to me snorts loudly.I quiet sigh.

*At Japan*

We drove around.I was able to sleep...a bit.It was nighttime.I was in the middle of Mcqueen and Mater.We looked to see a car at the vending machine.He was getting tires.We looked at a sign of a vacuum.Mcqueen was on top.
Lightning McClean
We laughed.I imagine if that was his name.We saw a car carrying some kind of TV.We looked to see Francesco playing with a soccer ball.Everyone was crowding him.The car left.Why do I like Francesco?Why?Every cargirl like him.They faint when they talk to him.We saw some kind of werid hotel.A car pushed a button and the small room moved up.He went in it and fell asleep.The door closed.

*At a store*

We drove in a store of me and Mcqueen.Then a small car of Mcqueen hit the real Mcqueen.I got hit with a mini me.We looked to see a male car around 10.He was on the remote control shaking.He had the same coat as Mcqueen except he had a lightning hat.We also saw a female around 12.She had the same coat as me and she had a remote control.She was also shaking."Hi."I said cheerful."Hey."said Mcqueen.They both fainted.This is normal.

​*At a show*

We were at a show.Mater went to get something.We were enjoining the show until someone was drove backwards towards us.We looked to see Mater.He dressed like someone who I don't know.Everyone starred at us annoyed.I nervously laugh.I wish I can disapper right now.Mcqueen felt the same way.

*At a wrestling match*

I don't like watching wrestling match much.Mater was cheering and Mcqueen laugh.I was on only not watching with guido girlfriend.Yep we found her here.My forklift.Lucky she was here.Lucky she speaks spanish.Which I understand.Not like Gudio.

*At the world grand prix*

We were walking on a small stage.Mcqueen was first and did a pose.I did to.We continue droving.We went in the world grand prix.Some cars were greeting us.Some where taking picture of us and the group.It's huge.We went on an elevator.A forklift was banging something very loud.I couldn't see what it was.We got off and went down.Luigi,Guido,and Guido's girlfriend left leaving me,Mcqueen,and Mater."This is amazing."I said.I looked around."Ok now Mater.Remember best behavior."said Mcqueen."You got it."said Mater.Mater saw something that caught his eyes."Hey what's that?"said Mater curious and drives off."No.Mater."said Mcqueen."Hey Mcqueen.Over here."said Lewis.Mcqueen didn't know if to go with Lewis or stop Mater from embarrassing us.I quietly laugh.I kiss him on the side."I'll stop Mater and you hang out with Lewis."I said."Thanks."he said and drives to Lewis.I drive off to find Mater.I hope I don't bump into Francisco.I know I have a boyfriend but he still is cute.If I don't have a boyfriend who would I pick to be my boyfriend?Francisco or Mcqueen?Of course Francisco!I looked around.Where am I?I wasn't paying attention that I bumped into someone."Sorry."I said."Watch were your going."said the orange car and drove off.I starrted at him.He's not cute.But he does look awfully familiar."Why does he look so familiar?"I said.I continue driving.Ok.I'm very lost right now."Get her."I heard.Wait that voice.It's Professor Zundapp.I turned around.I see 10 cars surrounding me.I looked around.No cars were around.Great...Wait I still have a few things before I retire as an agent.Ok all of them have a gun!Seriously.I can tell there all about to shot......I have to do this."Fire."I heard Professor Zundapp.I quickly went 300 mph and jumped over them.The cars accidentally shot other.I landed on the ground.I went 380 mph.I can tell 3 cars are following.They started to shot.I dodged every bullet.Ok.I need to keeping dodging and get out of here.I went 489 mph.2 cars were in front great.Just what I need...I quickly put my brakes on.I want one yard away from them.Ok.Think (Y/n).Think....Think.........