Finn and Holly

((Y/n) pov)

Think.Think.What do I have?That's impossible.I remember I had a few things but what happened to them.
*Flashback*
"Don't touch that!"I yelled at one of the 5 year old boy.I had to babysit my friends children.She had only 2 but it feels like I'm babysitting 20."Cool."said the other male.He had the gun when I retired as an agent."Put that down!"I yelled.I drove to him.He went 89 mph."Can't catch me!"he said."Bring that back!"I yelled.I was going to go after him until."What does this red dot do?"said the other.I looked.He set off a bomb.I quickly broke it.I sigh in relief.I wish Sally or Mcqueen came to help.Or anybody.I hide my things but they keep on finding them."Look at me.I'm an ice cream truck."said the other."Look.Metal attach to my tires."said the other.They kept on running around touching stuff."AHHHHHH!!!"I yelled.

*End of flashback*

Oh...right.They destroyed my house.I'm not joking.They destroyed it.With 100 tiny bombs.I had to live with Mcqueen for 4 years.I still live in his house.My house wasn't very big.But there still fixing it.I hope they finished it by now.I was corner.7 more cars came.I quickly put my tracking device for Holly and Finn.I'm lucky I still have it.

(Holly shiftwell pov)

I got a signal coming from a private room.I looked to see.Agent (Y/n).That's our cousin.Finn noticed too."It's (Y/n).She's in trouble."I said.I checked the camera."Long time no seen (Y/n)."said Professor Zundapp."Professor Zundapp has her."I said in shocked.I looked to see Finn gone.He really is fast.I quickly went 350 mph to get to were (Y/n) is.I put my tracking device so did Finn.So (Y/n) knows were coming.I went to my maximum speed 399.I dodged everyone.I looked ahead.To see (Y/n) backed up to a wall.We can't lose a other agent even if she is retired.

((Y/n) pov)

I started to lose hope until I see Finn and Holly tracking device on.There not far away.I saw Finn ready to attack.He really is fast getting to places.I need to distracted them."Hey look Finn is behind you."I lied.They all looked for him."Now!"I yelled at Finn.They all got confused why I said that.Finn started shooting some.

*5 minutes later*

"Thanks Finn.Holly."I said.We weren't able to catch Professor Zundapp."No problem but what happened to all your things?"said Holly."They got destroyed while I was babysitting."I said.I will never babysit again..ever."Did you hide your things?"said Holly."I did but they keep on finding it."I said.I will never babysit.Again!