Chapter 3~ I Have Become That Mans' Dog?!!!

Even though I said all that, I still haven't personally challenged him to a duel and am still being lectured in the Principles' Office. Ugh. I feel so gullible and humiliated. I swear, Kaiba's just a freakin' oportunist! Whatever, I wanted to be able to at least take a look at Yugi Mutou's Millenium Eye but, looks like that's not gonna happen today.

"Ms. Misaki Saito, are you listening!" Those words rung through my ears as I saw the principle holding a mike trying to get my attention.

"I'm canceling your 2 days detention because I know your new here and I was a childhood friend of your father but-" Oh God, he's still talking with the mike in front of his mouth! Someone help me! Where'd he get that mike anyway? I interrupted him and said,

"All right all ready, I get it. I won't ever do it again! See ya later!" I ran out the door and left the Principles' Office only to bump into this weird kid. He's awfully short I must say. At least, for someone his age. Wait a minute, is that? The Millenium Eye? Hmm...

"So you're that famous duelist Yugi Mutou huh."

YUGI MUTOU'S POC:

That weird new student from our class just bumped into me. I fell onto the ground but, she helped me back up. I don't know, it seemed as if she was staring at my Millenium Eye. Why am I getting this strange vibe from her? Either way, I don't like it. Better keep a close eye on her then. As soon as she was done helping me up, Misaki said with a firm voice,

"All right, I've decided! Will you be my first friend Yugi Mutou?" Wait, how. Does she know my name?!!! I'm in trouble now. I replied back to Misaki carefully,

"Uh sure, why not? I'm sure you'd get along with my other friends too so-" My words were cut off by an extremely happy Misaki.

"All right! Then first, let me tell you something you're probably wondering, just to get you a bit at ease with me. I want to duel with you because I'm a duelist and I've heard of your fame! In fact, not a lot of people have even heard my name! Oh, but, don't worry cuz I challenged Kaiba before you." Wait! So let me get this straight. She's a duelist! Maybe she's another famous duelist or something. No wonder I got a weird vibe from her! She's definitely a strong duelist and she's challenging Kaiba first.

KAIBA'S POC:

Hmm...is that? What is that new student doing with Yugi Mutou? Hump! Hahaha! She will definitely become mine.