Chapter 20

I just noticed that one Stan's birthday was three days away from the day I put Craig's birthday and I updated this 3 days after XD. 

Let's just say it's the 19th now!!!! Okie, October 19th is today now! 

Stan's POV

Today is my birthday! I wanted to spend it with everyone! Maybe I should throw a big party I mean Shelly isn't around any more cuz she left with her friends, mom and dad are out on business trips! But I would need help from Craig and his friends because they're better at that sorta thing! (Whoops I forgot to take off the bold and I am not taking this writing off) 

I wonder what Craig will get me for my birthday! Probably something romantic, and cute. I should see how the guys are doing! 

Group Chat: KENNYYY, Eric The Man, Smart_Jew, Stanley The FUCKING MARSH

KENNYYY, Eric The Man, Smart_Jew: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STANNNN! 

Stanley The FUCKING MARSH: Thanks so much you guys! 

KENNYYY: Right, so there's gonna be a party at Cartman's house celebrating your birthday! 

Stanley The FUCKING MARSH: Oh okay what time? 

Smart_Jew: It's at 4:00

Wow it's at fourrrrr. Okay I have about a couple of hours, um like 4 or somethin I guess I ought to invite Craig over for now. 

I call Craig and he agreed to come over and it seemed he was with Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny because I heard them giggling in the background. Now it seems fine for him to be with them because he is my boyfriend and they are my best friends so they should have some sort of good relationship at least. He said he would be here right away, oh right on time. 

"Happy Birthday Stanney Boi!", Craig says with a smile. 

"Thank you!", I smile back and quickly hug him and let him in. 

"Um, I have something to tell you", he says shyly. 

Oh no please don't be bad! I don't want our love to be hurt or affected. 

Craig's POV

I'm so scared...I might be making this relationship go to fast but I wanna propose and then move out live together and eventually get married, and maybe even have children of our own. I know this crazy! But I think it would be perfect to maybe give it a try, I mean there's not much only having to wear rings all the time. I wouldn't mind that especially since it's identical to Stan's. 

Breathe Craig you can do this! You can do this!!! It will be all worth it in the end. You get to be happy with Stan forever! Yea! Yeah! I can do this! 

"W-What is it?", Stan says almost like he's gonna cry. 

I pull something out of my pocket and hide it behind me. I get on one knee and hold one of Stan's hands as I see him shaking and already into tears. I pull out the ring box and open it. 

"Stanley Marsh, will you marry me", I ask. 

Stan hugs me and cries even harder. "Of course I will!", he says smiling. 

I put the ring on him and he puts my ring on and we share a strong and passionate kiss. We let go and hug once more. I wipe his tears away and laugh a my new fiancé, I wouldn't mind staying on his side. Forever, for eternity! 

(Skip a two hours later and no they didn't not do it) 

We get dressed into our clothes for the party and started heading out a little earlier. I text Kenny that we are heading there now. They told they were planning to surprise him even though KENNY spoiled the surprise of hosting a birthday party for Stan. Whatever, I bet he's having the best day ever. 

I open the door and it quiet and dark and Stan walks in and the lights turn on, everyone jumps out and screams "Happy Birthday Stan!". Heck, I'm surprised Wendy was even invited to Stan's party. I wouldn't invite that slut, no offense but she was too slutty to be with just one guy. 

"Thank you guys", Stan says smiling and giggling. 

Kyle walks over to Stan and hugs him so tightly he can barely breathe. He holds up his hands and intertwines them with his. "Oh..", Kyle says noticing the ring. 

I forgot to mention that part whoops. Well, I'm fucked now, really really fucked. Oh dear lord everyone is going to find out and I wonder what their reaction will be. 

"I see someone is sly", says Kenny and Token at the same time. 

"Omg! Congratulations!", all the girls say in unison. They start taking pictures of us and everyone crowds us looking at the rings. 

Wow, so not a bad at all reaction. Everyone was so happy the whole party, it was so fun but it eventually had to come to an end. Everyone again congratulating us again before everyone started heading home. I would say this is the best birthday anyone could have in South Park at least. 

Authors Note: 

Hello Cactuses! This chapter was very long, sorry if it seems bad. I kinda rushed because I wanted this out as soon as possible. I might update tomorrow or Friday or someday. I just want to at least get a chapter out. I know Ace-Sama why are you updating so much! 

Well I don't have much to do and plus this helps with writing a lot. And it's fun seeing that I have actual fans and people that enjoy reading my chapters! I should recommend this to my other friends. Maybe I will, well that is all for now! 

(Total of 948)