Chapter Six

Hey everyone! a very important announcement, or should I say request? I am looking for anyone at all who has amazing video creating skills. I'd loveeeeeeee love love to have a trailer for this book. So if this interests you at all! Please feel free to message me and we can discuss details about where this book will go as it progresses... If you do want to, you'll get a follow from me and a shoutout in the chapter I release the trailer for. Let me know!!!!

_________________________________________________________

"Chuck don't you dare!"

All I see in my vision was a huge wave of water coming at me.

Suddenly the ice cold water engulfs my body causing a shriek to escape my mouth.

"it's so cold!" I whine loudly wiping my eyes clear of the water looking at a laughing chuck.

He holds his stomach in laughter coming to me "Aww I'm sorry darling I'll warm you up" he says pulling me into his arms.

The moment we touched I was definitely warmer. I pout a little wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I hate you"

"You love me"

I roll my eyes pushing him away "Yeah yeah"I grumble, Chuck lets out a laugh putting his arm around my shoulder kissing my temple.

If you havent noticed by now, chuck and I are together as of the night of the mating season. So we've been together approximately 8 months now since it has been that long.

Chuck and I decided that its highly unlikely either of us would encounter our true mate within the next few years so why not give us a shot? After all, we have known each other our whole lives and we know basically everything about one another.

I have grown to truly love Chuck so I don't regret that decision made 8 months ago at all. He has made me very happy, happier than I have ever been in my entire life.

Since the night of the mating season, Lyra and Zack are engaged, which I find weird. To me, you shouldn't have to make that kind of commitment since being mates is way more powerful than anything else. But apparently, that's what Zack prefers, so humans stay away from him and Lyra as they would both be wearing engagement rings. Which... I still find weird.

Also a few days after the mating season, the Council gave me a surprise visit wanting to follow up on their decision on making me Alpha. Which I can tell you they were very pleased with their outcome.

But what they also pointed out was that my father was no longer on the territory which I had assumed so earlier. No one knew where he went but they just left it alone.

For me, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he somehow got into another pack and took it over so that he can come back and kill us all. Cause he just so happens to be that psychotic.

"Its time for dinner!" One of the pack moms yell from the pack house.

Every kid and teenager that was playing in the water fight all ran to the house.

"If y'all are wet stay your asses outside!" Lyra yells walking out of the house carrying a tray of food setting it on the table.

The ones who were running immediately halted bowing their head to the one who wouldn't hesitate to rip their heads off.

"Thanks now I cant go inside because of you!" I scowl at the man beside me.

He lets out a laugh, "You'll live" he responds with a small smirk.

I roll my eyes walking to the food tables allowing our elders to say grace before everyone starts to get their food.

"So how is the wedding planning coming along?" I ask the one whom I call bestfriend.