BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY

spoilers for tmnt season 5 even though i'm probably like the only one who hasn't seen it yet oops

So, I finally got around to watching the last few episodes of TMNT (that ending scene of the apocalypse arc killed me, along with the "Booyakabunga" and then Raph saying "Goongala" when he blew up the Shellraiser with Casey's mask my heart)

But my favorite by FAR was Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady

It was just so good, it was funny and action-y and not completely dark and deadly and reminded me of the first season a bit.

Some of my favorite parts were:

"Wait! You can't kill us! This is a kids show!"

"But...if I swing this...I could actually cut someone! And that would hurt."

"You're way too young to be wearing a jumpsuit. Don't tell me you're a reporter, too!"

"...Why? Do reporters usually wear jumpsuits in your dimension?"

"Your Donnie gets that crazy look too??"

Leo, high-threeing the 80s turtles: Great job! You guys did awesome! So much improvement!

Leo, to his brothers: These guys are awful!

And then the entire thing with Bebop and Rocksteady, they were amazing XD "But why do we need to destroy the world?! We just want attention and respect is that too much to ask?! Think of everything you'd miss—wrestling, Chris Bradford movies, and Momma!" And their reactions to Krang and Shredder were hilarious. And when they hugged in TCRI. And when they decided to become superheroes at the end and Leo was like "we got the Big Apple covered, but maybe try Jersey?"

Speaking of Krang and Shredder....all the alliteration and making fun of their idiocy was great. And was Shredder drinking near the end there because I could've sworn he was and I was dying

And the fire-and-ice rock giants from Dimension X! "You know these guys?" "Yep."

And and and the whole thing was just really funny to me XDD