Chained (jjk X kth)

Not rewritten

This was requested by taenaevangogh hope you like it!

Smut

Jungkook sighed as he lie awake in his shared bed with Taehyung. The older male had not come back yet. Apparently he was working with Jin for a song of sorts.

It frustrated Jungkook that he stayed out longer than he said he would.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been dating for almost two years and both of them could get quite horny at the worst times.

This was one of those times. Jungkook growled to himself as he flipped and grinded his hard on into the mattress, letting out a low moan, just wanting Taehyung.

Jungkook grinded down harder and let out a shaky moan before he heard a deep chuckle from the door. Jungkook didn't have to turn to know that Taehyung was back. Jungkook smirked a little and stood up and walked over to Taehyung.

Jungkook slammed the door and pushed Taehyung against it. "Hey baby~" Jungkook whispers. "You need punishment~ you were out much later than you should have been~ You lied to daddy~"

Taehyung shivered and smirked as he roughly grabbed the back of Jungkook's neck.

"Whip me then~" Taehyung growled into Jungkook's ear and smiled as Jungkook picked him up and threw him onto the bed.

Jungkook reached under the bed and pulled out a large cardboard box.

"Should daddy use the play time box on you tonight?" He asks as he sets the box down on the bed the things inside making a mix of different sounds.

"Please daddy~ use the box~" Taehyung begs and watches as Jungkook pulls out handcuffs with chains and ankle cuffs of the same kind.

"Strip and lay on your stomach with your arms forward babyboy~" Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear who immediately obeys.

Taehyung peeled off his shirt and confining pants, sighing softly as he released his dick from both of the confining pieces of fabric, and layed down as Jungkook asked.

Jungkook handcuffed Taehyung's arms to the headboard and his ankles to the footboard.

Taehyung felt exited shivers course through his body as the cold metal snapped around his ankles and wrists. His heart rate picked up as he watched Jungkook slowly circle the room.

"So little one~" Jungkook says softly as he uses his eyes to pin Taehyung down and turns to walk to the other side of the room. "Should we use ice play tonight?" He asks as he looks at his nightstand where a glass of melting ice sat from where he had a cold glass of water earlier.

"Use the whip daddy~" Taehyung said, barely above a whisper.

"Oh?~ Is that what my little slut wants?~ He wants me to lash him... say sixty times?~" Jungkook coos as he walks over to the box and pulls out a flogger.

"Please daddy~" Taehyung pants. "I deserve it~"

Jungkook smirks and moves the box off the bed. "I want you to count. If you mess up we start over~" Jungkook growls into Taehyung's ear who whimpered and nodded.

Taehyung loved being whipped by Jungkook because he never held back. Even if it really hurt and made Taehyung cry sometimes he always loved when Jungkook let himself go. He loved the lashings and almost always came just because of that.