Alpha (jhs X kth)

Not rewritten

Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm really sorry for those who requested things that I haven't finished yet. This is something I wrote a while back so I hope you guys like it. Again I'm sorry for disappearing and I'll stop talking in this a/n before I kill the vibe

"I'm the alpha of my bedroom, and in there you will obey me my little omega~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An alpha sits alone in his large office. It felt so cliché to him that he was a CEO looking for his omega. But because of this he advises the higher ups to hire omegas if they were going to be working with him. He was supposed to get a new secretary today, since the last one found another job that she enjoyed more.

Hoseok couldn't blame her, an office job isn't very exciting. Besides, there are other jobs that pay better than a secretary for a CEO. Hoseok let out a sigh before one of the ladies from downstairs knocks and comes into his office.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Jung, but the new applicant for the secretary job is here for his interview," She says and Hoseok sits up before giving her a professional smile.

"Alright," He glanced at his watch. "He's early, I like it. Let him in."

The lady nodded and opened the door wider before stepping aside to show the timid male omega standing there with a journal in his hands. Hoseok had to stop himself from cooing at how cute he looked. He was dressed semi-casually, which Hoseok knew he'd have to fix later, but it went well with his body type.

The omega slowly looked up and locked eyes with the alpha and he stepped in the room, allowing the secretary to leave. He stood near the door waiting for Hoseok's command and that just made him smirk.

"Come, sit down~" Hoseok purrs and he takes note of how the omega shivers and immediately obeys him.

The omega could smell how much time the alpha spends in this room. His scent was everywhere and it was almost overpowering. It was a heavy musk of sandlewood and lemon, and it felt thick on his skin. It seemed as though it was the best thing he ever smelled which meant... The omega had just found who his alpha was.

"Now let's begin. What's your name?" Hoseok asks as he eyes the omega closely. Hoseok could smell the omegas scent get stronger and he had to keep himself from smirking. The omega smelled like peaches and cherry blossom and it was heavenly.

"Kim Taehyung," The omega answered with a small smile as he sat up straight and tried to stop himself from slouching.

"Alright Taehyung, what makes you qualified for this position in your eyes?" Hoseok continues as he sits back in his chair and folds his fingers together. Hoseok knew as soon as the omega walked into the room that he was his mate, but decided to toy with him a bit. Besides, this is a business setting and that means he has to stay professional.

"Well, being a secretary was my previous job, I know how to handle calls, paperwork, and I'm also a hard worker. However, I can be a bit spaced out at times," Taehyung explains and Hoseok nods before standing up and walking over to Taehyung.

"So, do you really need this job?" Hoseok asks as he places his hands on the armrests of Taehyung's chair. The omega sniffed lightly and let out a soft sigh as his eyes closed. Hoseok smirked at him and when Taehyung's eyes opened again he blushed and sunk further into the chair.