Heatwave x Chase

This is a filler story since I haven't gotten any requests for awhile, if you would like to request a ship again, I can always do a Part 2

Back on subject, This ship was my first Transformers OTP when I started watching Rescue Bots back in 2015 with my family, and from there my love of Transformers started, mainly thanks to this ship. I still love this ship as much as I did when I first started shipping it

•••••••
'HYAA!'

Heatwave was up later then usual, sparring with himself. It had been a stressful rescue and he wanted to tire himself more before going into recharge. 'Heatwave?' A familiar voice asked.

Heatwave smiled and turned around, just seeing Chase made him feel better. 'Heatwave? What are you doing up so late? Shouldn't you be in recharge?' He asked, concerned.

'Just tryin' to clear my mind..' Heatwave replied, smiling. 'That makes sense, today was pretty stressful...but you still need to be careful..' Chase's concern was adorable, it caused Heatwave to walk over and place his servo over Chase's cheek plate. 'I'll go back to our berth, I promise...' Heatwave said, beginning to stroke his faceplates.

Chase blushed, his face starting to turn neon blue in colour. 'T..t..thats good to hear..' he stuttered. Heatwave grinned and moved closer.

Chase was slightly taken aback when Heatwave pressed his lips against his own, but soon moved into the kiss, enjoying it.Heatwave moved his servos down slightly, placing them on Chase's hips and bringing him closer.

The two broke apart when they heard a repressed laugh. Heatwave turned around and looked down, seeing that Dani and Kade had walked into the room.

'Well, well...we came here to watch some late shows, but this is more entertaining...didn't know you and Chase were this close, Heatwave' Kade said, laughing. 'Not.One.Word.' Heatwave aggressively said, blushing. Dani lost it.

'Oh my God...this..this..is gold, so sorry but...that was adorable, you two are cute together! Maybe not as cute a couple as Bee and Blades...but still cute!' Dani gushed.

Both Heatwave and Chase blushed harder. 'Please don't mention this to anyone...' Heatwave whispered. 'Pfft..we won't, we're just teasing ya buddy..' Kade reassured Heatwave.

Dani and Kade then walked out, still laughing about what they had walked into. Chase and Heatwave looked at each other again, still neon blue in the face. 'That was quiet distressing....I thought we'd be completely alone at this time..' Chase muttered.

Heatwave moved closer to him, placing his servo on Chase's. 'Come on, let's go get some recharge, who knows? It might be an exhausting day tomorrow' Heatwave tenderly said, walking Chase back to their berthroom. He wasn't to worried about Dani and Kade, they wouldn't cause to much trouble, and besides....how could he be worried when his Chase was right next to him?