The Time I Went To Heaven?

Now I know what y'all are thinking, "wtf is this girl on??" Nothing actually, I'm just high on life.

Anyways this experience really made a huge impact on me for several reasons and you'll find out why.

This took place a few years ago when I went to my yoga class one night. After we were done, they had us lay down with the lights dimmed and had relaxing nature sounds playing. They came around to each of us where they rubbed our feet with lavender and put the lavender up to our nose to breathe in. By this time I was super relaxed, but not to the point where I fell asleep. I just closed my eyes and focused on the sounds I was hearing. They told us to go to our happy place. And so I did. My happy place was with my best friend Kadee, who unfortunately died.
I imagined her face and her beautiful smile, as well as her laugh. It had been a long time since I pictured her face.
After a while I couldn't hear the music anymore. By this time it was completely silent, which to me was odd. Something felt...different. All of a sudden I felt like my soul was leaving my body, raising out of my body and floating up to the ceiling, and then the sky. Before I knew it I saw this bright light. I was able to feel the warmness on my skin. It felt so relaxing and peaceful.
After what seemed for a few minutes, I realized that I was standing in this yellow, tall grass field. The sun was beating down on me but it didn't burn nor blind me. It felt peaceful...

I noticed that there was this tree in the far left middle of the field. And next to the tree, there was a person standing there. Being curious I began to walk towards that person and as I got closer I noticed it was Kadee. I smiled big and ran over to her, hugging her extremely tight. After our embrace she took my hand and walked us farther out into the field, right in the middle of where the sun was.
(I can't even explain the absolute warmness I felt as I was sitting there. It felt so real)

We ended up just sitting there, basking in the sun and enjoying the moment we had together. Not one of us spoke. Every now and then we would glance at each other and smile. I felt so happy, I had never been that happy in YEARS. I didn't want it to end.

After what seemed like an hour Kadee stood up and looked at me with a straight face, almost with no emotion. She said "Goodbye Amanda" I immediately got scared and stood up. As soon as Kadee disappeared, I heard this bell ring, this bell told me it was time to go home. All of a sudden everything went black and I was back to reality. It took me about 5 minutes to actually get up. I felt lifeless.

I smiled to myself as I folded up my mat and started to cry. I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. I found my mom and told her everything that happened and she was in complete shock. She told me she had the same exact experience as I did, but with her mom. We both stood there crying but shocked at the same time.

I really do believe I went to Heaven that night. I can't even describe how BEAUTIFUL and peaceful that place was. It was bright, it was warm, it was happy, and I felt so safe. I KNOW it wasn't a dream. Out of the millions of dreams I've had, not once did I ever feel temperature changes such as heat or even the cold. Not only that but I could actually feel the grass on my skin. And the fact that after Kadee said goodbye, the bell rang. I mean how accurate is that? It wasn't in between the bell because you know how a bell sounds when you first ring it? Well that's what I heard. Plus my mom experienced the same thing I did after we both woke up. Just thinking about this gives me chills.

Just thinking about this experience makes me so happy, like, I cannot explain how amazing it was...
I don't know, what do you think? Where did I go? Was it a dream? Or was it something else?

Hope you enjoyed :)