Chapter 2: The invasion

Location: Elite squad training regiment school

Date: One day has passed.

Today is the day when the school is left under the surveillance of the top noch students from each UT squad.The rest can do whatever work they want. Walton following the advice of Mr Okwis is studying. He is reading on the black rebels squadron ranking system.
"Since the black rebels revolted against the white knights we classified them as criminals who need to be annihilated. They are ranked according to their crimes committed and/or potential to commit crimes. The system used to rank them sorts them into the groups as 'D', 'C', 'B', 'A', 'S', 'SS' and 'SSS'. The D ranked criminals are easy to annihilate but are larger in number whereas the SSS ranked criminals are extremely difficult to defeat that even the commander rank Elite ID is equally matched with them, i.e. the Elite ID#01 and on the contrary there is only one criminal ranked SSS who is the Death Reaper."
Suddenly a voice approaches him.
"Hi, Walton. How are you doing?"
Being startled like this Walton turned around and found his best friend Ashlee there.
She is one among the best students in the academy and she was just transferred here from another academy where she was the best among her mates. Since the students are not registered as an elite unit yet that's why they don't have an Elite ID assigned to them. Instead, they are ranked just like the criminals starting from 'F' rank. She had an 'A' rank whereas Walton was 'F'. Since she was just transferred that's why her data was not yet officially registered here but she was still highly reputed and every student knew her skill.
"Ooo you are reading about the ranking system. " She said in a voice desperate to talk but knowing him didn't get any reply but she was used to it as he really wanted to be ranked high so he couldn't afford to score badly in the theoretical tests.
"Oh! Did you know that Death reaper could summon troops? They are called the Death reapers household."
Walton glimpsed at her in surprise. Her attempt to talk was finally a success.
"No. I really didn't know that. Are they 'S' rank or so."
"No u fool. If that were the case we would have been doomed by now. He has almost an unlimited supply of those monsters. They are generally ranked from 'D' to 'B' rank but are really hard to defeat when they have a leader with them." Ashlee said in an amused voice
"Oh... I guess I just got a little bit excited. So what about... How does he summon them."
"Oh. That he...."
Suddenly a highly intensified sound was heard all over the school. Everyone started to tremble in fear. All gathered around the windows to see the source of the sound.
There they saw a dark figured creature standing. Almost as tall as a 2-floor building with a sword in one and a shield in the other hand. That was the demon who created that point 8 Richter scale tremor. The real identity was unknown to most of them. For most of them, it might have been a measly creature covered in shade of Black and Grey but he had just begun to show his true colours.
He roared 'summoning death' in a commanding voice as if the whole darn world was under his rule.
At the same time, the violet coloured circles started to appear all over the place, even the sky wasn't left blank. From them emerged Gastly creatures the one we can call the creatures of hell. Just after a sudden road by their commander, all of them vanished and rushed through the whole school as if black clouds of gas were floating and a strong barrier was erected around the school which prevented them from contacting the authorities. This was so sudden that in a blink of an eye the whole school was under their control. All the guards were spat down like some measly flies and that sudden rush made all of us realise how grim a situation we were in. There was no one else who could possibly come to rescue us. We were all on our own and that was when we finally understood how it felt to be overpowered. It made all of us realise the reason why some people give up even without a fight.