The Dream

I am walking to a store. I am not myself however I am a girl. Around the age 16. I buy a few snacks that looks like a familiar gas station in our town. I don't know what I look like or who I am all I know is that I am a teenage girl trying to get home. As I am walking I feel hands cover my mouth. Everything is black.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. What a crazy dream I had. Everything I get a dream like that it comes true. The feeling was so strong as if it really happened and I think it did. I don't know why I have dreams like that but when I do it becomes real or it already taken place. I also get visions of certain things when I am at a pacific place. I don't know why that happens but it does.

I go to work and my dad walks in throwing a folder on my desk. "What's going on?" I ask? "I have a first mission for you that I know you can handle" "what is it about" "if you let me finish I will tell you, a 16 years old girl named Monica has recently been missing, I decided to assign this to you for you to try and find her" my dad explains. "I don't know sir, this is my first assignment and-" "and I know you will do great" he interrupts and walks out of the room.

I open the folder finding a picture of a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes with freckles across her nose. She was very pretty to be honest and had great facial features. Suddenly it hits me. Was she the girl in my dream? If so I need to check the cameras at the gas station.

Later on I drive there asking if I can check the security cameras. I study the video and sure enough the girl was there. When she walked in a guy in a van was watching her. He waited for awhile and when she walked out the man looked out and grabbed her arm. She gets knocked out and placed in the car. It's surprising that no one noticed it. I gather the evidence to show to my dad.

"This is quite interesting and good job finding edvidence so fast, see I knew you could handle this" my dad says. If it wasn't for the dream I had, I wouldn't have found anything yet. The next day at work Derick greets me. "The sheriff told me to work with you through this mission and talk with the family about what happened, he even showed me the video" he said. "Ok I can use some help" I say. As we are talking I spot Julian. He seemed to be in a terrible mood. His face showed anger and his eyes show heartbreak. I look at Derick and say "what are we waiting for, let's go talk to the family"