This Place

The next day Derick, Julian and I were all walking in the forest looking for Monica. "This place is terrible" Derick says, "let's hope we can find her or at least a clue" I look around. Some trees looked dead while others were normal. We walk in a area where everything was dead. There was no sign of life. It was as if it was a horror movie. I look around and see all the dirt and rotten trees. A river was flowing very fast and there was huge fish. I think I saw one with three eyes.

"I hope she wasn't taken here" Julian says. "We have to find the building and look in there" I say. We all hear a growl. Scared I turn around and we see this HUGE grizzly bear. It way bigger than normal size ones. It had red glowing eyes and sharp teeth. I panic and run and the bear attacks Julian. He screams and Derick pulls him free. Julian's leg was torn and bleeding. He had trouble walking so me and Derick carry him as we run for safety. The bear must have been affected by the nuclear.  We quickly get inside the building and lock the door. I look around and reliaze that we were in the science lab. "Derick you take care of Julian and I will look around." I walk in the hallways looking room to room. There was nothing interesting. I was hoping I would find Monica but I wasn't given a single clue. I then look and see a bunny with crossed eyes and bigger than usual. It doesn't attack me but just stares. I leave the room realizing that I am not going to find Monica.

We take Julian to the hospital and I go home trying to figure out how to find Monica.