Watse

*Ring* . . .
*Ring* . . .
*Ring* . . .
"Hello" I answer. *I tracked the car and I need you to come over here so I can explain it to you better* Martha says. "Ok" I hang up and go to her house.

"Hey Martha" I say "Hey Matthew" she says, "I found out that the van was in this forest and well . . . The forest went through a nuclear disater which effected animals in terrible ways. Some got bigger and became a killing machine while others looked very deformed. The action happened 20 years ago but investigators still find some animals like that. It is very dangerous to go there so you will need backup" she says. "I will have Derick and Julian come with me" I tell her. "Ok . . . Good luck finding her." Before I leave she quickly says "There is more you need to know, I done research on this before and there is a building in that forest. It was mostly used for science work and they took their experiences to a whole new level. One they tried to do was to make plants a little more living. They tried but failed and that's what caused the nuclear disater in that forest. If the vechile was taken there you better look for the building"

I walk out thinking what she said. When I dreamed of the doors closing I believe Monica was placed in that building so I better find her.