Talking In Circles (Zayn Malik love story)

Most people would see me and think I'm perfectly normal. But once they get to know me, they want no part of me.

That's because I'm "crazy" or "mental" or whatever.

I'm Alisson Horan. But I like being called Alice. Everyone refuses to call me that besides my older, adoptive brother, Niall.

Here's what happened.

My biological mother did drugs when, while, and after she was pregnant with me, so I was born addicted to heroin, but I eventually got over that. I've had to take special pills to keep myself away from it. Anyway, I was abused by my real mom ever since I was able to walk and talk. She continued to do drugs and started drinking. I never met my real dad. He supposedly "left" when he found out my mom was pregnant.

The drugs and alchohol eventually killed my mother and I was passed down from relative to relative. I always had weird and scary dreams, thought about death a lot, and would always throw tantrums. Everyone thought I was crazy, so my aunt sent me to an orphanage. I stayed there for six years until I was adopted by Maura, my new mother. She adopted me when I was fourteen and I was obviously terrified, but then I met Niall when she took me home. He was really nice and made me feel better. I eventually realized he was my new brother and they were my new family.

I've always had mental problems, I guess. I'm bipolar, suicidal, I cut myself, I have anger problems, anxiety, and I'm anorexic. Everything about me is messed up, but Niall tries to convince me I'm not messed up. It's not working. I have to take multiple types of medication and I feel so weird about it.

But recently, I got sick of it all and tried suicide. Niall caught me and told my parents and now their sending me to a place for kids with "problems." They make sure I take my pills, I behave, and that I eat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------