Chapter 6

*1 Year more later*

I woke up still the same as before. I went and did my daily routine, like I always do.

I went downstairs. I went to the dining room looking for Sijoo unnie. She wasnt there. I looked around the house but she wasnt here. Sijoo unnie was nowhere to be found. I just went to the kitchen and cook omelete rice.

Suddenly I remembered that unnie was with her firends and his boyfriend. I ate silently. Afraid of what could happen.

I ate fast. I finished and washed my plate. The doorbell rang. I think its Tae and Jungkook. I opened the door in a rush. I saw 4 more other guys with them. I wonder who could it be.

"Hey!" They said in unison. Does these 4 here know me?

"Hello? Who are they?" I looked at their faces. Well the other two were cute and short, no offense. The other one looks like a horse. The other one looks older than me and handsome.

"I'm Park Jimin, call me Jimin" he winked. He was way cuter than the rest of them.

"Hey I'm Min Yoongi, call me Suga, swag". He looks funny to me.

"I'm Jung Hoseok your hope. Call me J-hope." He really does look like a horse. But he is cute. I think he's good in dancing.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin. Call me pig Jin or Jin." Why pig Jin? He isnt even fat.

"Are you related with Tae and Namjoon?" I asked curiously.

"No we are not related at all" Tae said.

"oh okay, by the way I'm Park Sandra. Not related with Jimin. Call me Sandie or Sandra." I smiled shyly. They hugged me in suprise.

"Wait how do you know Namjoon? Are you friends or something?" Jimin asked. I just ignore him. I dont want anyone to know the truth. Maybe in the right time, I'll tell them.

Suddenly Namjoon popped out of my head while we were walking to school. Thanks to this Jimin guy.

How is he? I missed him. I hope I can go to America right now.

The image disappeared slowly. They were so noisy. I put on my earphones and listened to my music. I hate noise, like Namjoon. Finally I cant hear any single sound except my precious music.

By the way, I'm in 8th grade. Tae and I are still classmates. Jungkook is now on 7th grade. I dont know with the others.

We arrived in school. Jungkook seperated from us to go to his building. Jin separated from us too. I walked briskly leaving the four behind. Suddenly I bumped into a tall guy. He looked at me. He is handsome. Broad shoulders. His hair is like gold brown. He looks familiar.

"Ah mianhae" I cried. I was scared if he'll be mad. I saw V and the others beside me.

"Are you alright Sandie?" Jimin asked.

"Watch where your going pabo!" The guy said. Well he is a meannie!

"He is mean" I said with an aegyo voice.

"You look way cuter with an aegyo voice" J-hope chuckled. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. They were still noisy.

I just noticed that Jimin and J-hope are still walking with Tae and I. Well I guess we four our classmates. Once we arrived in the classroom we sat down at the back cause its the onky place that was vacant. Now they were silent, at last.

Our teacher went inside. She looks pretty. Maybe this was the reason why they went silent. Funny. She is pretty, bringing an old fashion bag. She looks younger than me.

"Morning class. I'm Mdm. Lee your english teacher and your adviser." No one answered her. She just sat down and and scrolled her phone. Well she is weird. She is not like the other teachers.

I just placed my earphones on and listened to music. V took one of the earphones. We shared. Jimin and J-hope also listened to music. I closed my eyes and fall asleep. Since english has two periods.

I leaned on the shoulder of Tae to be more comfortable.