chapter 2 Seeing Signs.

Hello, Angels 

I didn't update on the planned time because I was caught up in school.

shout out to @Galaxy_Dragon29 for the comment. 

Gray's Pov

I was sitting at the bar drinking a glass of pure ice when the guild doors slammed open and Natsu walked in with a ?smile? It didn't look like a smile or a silly grin but more like a wall. Agh, what am I thinking that's Natsu he can take care of himself. Or maybe I can take care of him, hold him protect him. God he's going to be the death of me. What I would do to make him mine.

Natsu pov

Ass I walked into the guild I felt eyes on me I looked to the side and see Gray staring right at me. I stare for a couple of secs before realizing that I'm staring and quickly averting my eyes to somewhere else with a blush that could rival Erza's hair. 

I wish he could realize how much I love him. To just look at me for one.
I turn around and run out of the guild into the forest.

Gray's Pov
I notice Natsu running out of the guild. Where's he going? 

I stand up from the bar and make my way towards Lucy and Erza. 

¨hey guys am I the only one noticing how strange Natsu's been acting recently¨

Erza looks at me with a knowing look it seems I am not the only one. Lucy sighs before answering: ¨it's like he's waiting for something bad to happen, but still isn't prepared for it. He has this fear in his eyes something I've never seen before¨ I glance towards the guild doors ¨maybe we should follow him see where he's going¨  they both nod before standing up and we walk towards the door looking for are lost guildmate. 

Natsu's Pov

As I walk out of the guild I jump to the roofs and make my way towards the

forest. There once I arrive at the side of a small pond. I collapse to my knees and splash my face in the water. Come on Natsu what are you doing get your act together you can't keep acting like this or they'll notice and then oh god they could find out my secret they cou..... AAHHH!!!!

Everything goes black.

Gray's Pov

I run through the forest Lucy and Erza close behind me. ¨AAHH!¨ My entire body freezes was that Natsu? I look towards the girls both with the same look on their face before Erza's face hardens ¨run¨ she says we hurry through the leaves and branches before reaching a small pond.

I look around me this is where the scream came from so where is he. Where is my Natsu.

¨gray, look¨ I turn around and look at Lucy in her hands was Natsu's scarf. What he would never lose it or leave it lying anywhere. Where is he?

Natsu's Pov

I blinked as the darkness slowly surrounded me. God my head hurts. Where am I? I hear heavy footsteps ticking on stone? 

¨Hello brother¨

Hey guys

finally a new chapter sorry it took so long but a couple of comments got me writing again so thank you and a big shout out to:  

Galaxy_Dragon29 & @Zeno-neechan

Have a nice day! 

Words: 547