Chapter One:

I woke up and saw myself in armor, wondering why I woke up like this.

"Dammit" I muttered before walking outside, looking over to the bounty board.

*Assassin's Artemis and Ellie are killing like it's a game please help*

"Huh this should be fun" I thought as I left the town. When I got to the place I saw two girls run towards me.

"Come on Ellie let's get this guy" Artemis said. I smirked and disappeared.

"What a clone-?! Artemis watch out!" Ellie screamed. She quickly gasped when I appeared behind her and said.

"So, would you want to join my guild".

"Why would we? We have a 50,000 Vale bounty you would be executed for holding criminals" Ellie said.

"Because you gals are badass and I need help killing few demons so why not make a guild with misfits in it, actual strong people" I said.

"What's in it for us?" Artemis questioned.

"All the Vale you want, good clothes, food, and nice weapons" I answered.

"Hey, he does have a good point.." Ellie said, looking at Artemis.

"Well let's go we have to more people to get".

~~~

"Well, we're near Ash town now" I pointed out as we walked into the town next to it.

"Hey-! What are you doing here criminals?" yelled a guard from behind a shield.

"Here for info about Ash town and get drinks" I responded so I walked up to him. "where is the prison holding the "criminal".

"Why would I tell you asshole?" The guard questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I know that you have a kid and wife, what would you do to save them?" I willing said and he believed it.

"Ha..ha..ha.." we heard that when we went through the prison. A fireball flew past my head, Then he saw Ellie and went blank.

"Ahhh! how did I know that you and Ellie are married".

"What I thought you were dead" Flames said.

"I thought you burned" Ellie said.

"So time to go" I said.

"What do you mean" Artemis said "oh the backup plan" ,we split up, Artemis and Ellie ran Flames and I got ready to fight.

I said "Get ready to go on without me".

Flames replied "Okay".

"Go now" I said, He ran off.

"Time to use my power Dragon arm activate" I said.

"Wait I know that power everyone back".

"To late buddies, now dragon smash" I said.

Then I walked out.

"Hey what's your full name Drew" Artemis said "because mine is Artemis Nightingale, Ellie's name is Ellie Carbonaro".

"Yeah mine is Flames Cinderheart" Flames said.

"How about I tell you guys when we get Hei" I said.

"Ugh fine" Ellie complained.

~~~

We got to the tavern in Soto when we walked out of the tavern we heard thugs we saw them stab someone.

"Oh you just stab people do you" I said.

"Get out of here kid".

"Well he is one of my guild members" I said.

"Why are you here Drew Dragite" Hei said "and why when I just got stabbed, fuck!".

"Wait you're Drew Dragite the bounty Hunter" one thug said.

Hei seemed to teleport in front of Drew with a knife to his throat.

"Well hi one, and two don't you want to kill that dragon remember the one that killed your mom".

"Don't say that word you scumbag" Hei said "or has he not told you guys that he can tame and kill dragons by using their power against them".

"Wow just because I couldn't help against one dragon then I am a scumbag great". "Hei Kujo I remember you now you know how to use a demon power like I can control flames" Flames said.

"Wait Ellie and I aren't the only ones with those unlikely powers I can control blades like their my own limbs" Artemis said.

"Yeah I can control explosions" Ellie said.

~~~

We showed up to the tavern to ask how to form a guild.

The tavern owner said " you have to go to the capital".

"Shit I just remembered before I became a bounty Hunter I kinda went on a rampage and killed 50 to 60 people" I said.

"What! how did you become a bounty Hunter then" Artemis said.

"Pay the right people and you go off the face of the world" I replied.

~~~

We got to the capital and saw a poster saying there was a fighting festival going on so Flames and I signed up.

"Come one come all to the festival of fighting" said a speaker "the first match will begin today".

"We'll be getting ready" I said.

"Wait you're fighting first" Artemis said.

"Yep and I need to tell you guys something remember the things I gave you" I said "those items are a curse, I have the curse of a dragon so if it breaks my power will show its true self".

"Wait how did we get ours" Ellie said.

"I gave them to you at the tavern remember" I said.

I walked into the ring and started to fight this tall buff dude and beat him in one swing.

"Hey next time don't have steroids before a match" I said "you're up next Flames show them what our guild can do".

"Sure thing" Flames said.

"Our next fight will be Flames against.. what it's a two against one what does Flames say to this" the speaker said.

"Well I'm fine breaking people in half" Flames said.

That's when I saw the necklace that Artemis had along with Ellie next to her.

"Flames watch out" I said.

"What-" he said until he got hit in the face.

Then I saw the princess shun Artemis because when they attacked Flames the cloaks flew off and she saw her plot then Drew ran up and grabbed Flames threw him along with Ellie. Then he jumped in front of Artemis as the princess had a guard shoot an arrow and break Drew's pendent that unleashed his power. He teleported up behind her grabbed her and threw her to Artemis who stabbed her and laughed.

"So are you happy Artemis" I said with a smirk.

"Yep forever" Artemis said.