Chapter Four:

"Hey Drew how tall do you think this is" Hei said.

"Don't know might as well fi-- " Drew was saying until Mizzy cut him off.

"Exactly 1,776' to be precise" Mizzy said.

They walked into the tower and heard someone scream.

"Fuckin hell again i've tried this by myself 20 times i just want to leave" the random girl said "fuck this, fuck that , fuck it all".

"Well that's a lot of stds in your future" Drew said as Mizzy flew forward.

"Master please no more experiments" Mizzy said.

"But i want to leave this place and go back to our world".

~~~

"So when you say your "world" you mean another dimension?" Drew said

"Yes when I came here I tried all these experiments and then kept on failing" the girl said "but apparently I need 2 dragon scales and some dragon blood, how am I a helpless scientist going to get those materials"

"Well you see I may be a part of the dragon race" Drew said "but I don't come cheap so I want to see your world and I want your name"

"My name is Marie Jay" Marie said "and yes you can see my world"

"Okay Miss or Mrs Jay" Drew said

They walked outside and Drew turned into his true form

"By the way it's miss" Marie "i'm not married

She then broke two scales off and cut him on his side that healed quickly after she got the pint of blood she needed for the portal.

The portal opened up and then they heard a girly scream come through the portal.

"Oh god thats Aran our "'brave' scaredy cat" Marie said "Aran is kinda like Drew".

"Marie are you there come back you've been in there for a couple of months" Aran said through the distorted portal.

"No its been 2 days" Marie replied then she looked back "ready to go to my world"

"Sure" Drew replied.

~~~

Then when they got to the other side, I looked at Aran and said "huh... you look just like me?"

"Ahhhh Marie when Tsuki finds out she will be pissed" Aran said scared like he's seen a ghost.

"Aran!!! Keep it down I'm trying not to blow up my lap" Tsuki came in mad she had the same look as Artemis.

"Ahh you look just like me" Artemis said

"Wait who are these people" Tsuki said "oh god did you break the rules of interdimensional travel again"

"What do you mean "again" i never--" Marie started "oh you mean mizzy"

"ALL RIGHT!!! What is going on in here" James walked in "oh kool are these clones from another dimension"

"OI!! Hey you look pretty hot" Flames said to James

"Oh god" I said "they've met"

"What about Kuro" Marie said

"Oh he's the "janitor" right now remember" Aran said as the heard whistling "oh no"

Kuro came around the corner "oh hi---" he said "hey who are these guys and why does this one look like me"

"Ugh cause i'm you from another dimension" Hei said fast

"Where's my counterpart" Ellie said sounding sad.

"Yea where is Oz" Marie said

"Oh he's around, always shy" Tsuki said

"Hi... I hear that your me from a d..diffrent dimension" Oz said.

Oz was her height but that didn't freak Ellie out it was that he was the opposite gender.

"Uhhh wait are you my counterpart!" Ellie said.

"Yeaahh" Oz replied.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of the thing they called "science" when I walked around the corner I saw the one that looked like Hei

"Oi what are you doing this late" I said

"What are you doing up I worked quietly" Kuro said

"I'm a dragon I have the best hearing ever" I said.

"Oh okay just don't touch anything" Kuro said as a explosion happened in front of him

"Hey if you need help then I can help" I offer the help.

I almost went up in flames because of some seal.

"Oh whoops i forgot anyone who doesn't have my family blood can't come in" Kuro said "sorry I'll try to be more quiet".

"Okay night" I said.

"Night" Kuro replied

I walked into the room where we were sleeping and then saw a spark happen on the ceiling. Then a guy in a battle suit landed and said "hey have you seen my bot M1zz3y"

"Nope wrong world I guess" I said "unless you want to go boom"

"Oh sorry bye" he said then went back through the portal

"Heyyy I heard my call number Marie where are you" Mizzy said

"Sorry this guy showed up" I replied

"Okay night" she replied then left