Chapter Two:

We left the capital and got to a town on the outskirts,

I saw a tavern and said "we should rest and get ready for the next day".

Artemis looked over and saw Hei and I having an arm wrestling contest with Flames as the referee.

"Okay if I win you have to dress in drag and do the holla" Hei said.

"If I win you have to find me a new dragon pendant and get it" I said as he's still in his true form scaring everyone but the bartender.

"Hey" the bartender said "are you staying or not because you're scaring my customers away".

"Yea how much will it be to stay" I replied.

"For you 500 vale because I don't want the tavern destroyed" the bartender said.

"Nah I'll pay full price 1,000 vale" I replied " because you have to put up with us".

~~~

When we woke up Hei got back from the blacksmith and handed me a dragon pendant with a blue stone in it.

"Thanks friend" I said.

"You did win" Hei said.

"Still thank you for it" I replied.

Then we went off for the day and said bye to the nice bartender. We walked for a week until we saw a big house.

"I don't remember this being here before" I said "well let's check it out" then it blew up.

"What the fu-" Flames said before we got covered in shadows.

"Do I always have to protect you guys" Hei said.

"Nope I don't need protection Hei, sorry" I replied killing all the knights surrounding us.

"God Dammit"Hei said.

"Oi let us out" Artemis said after the fight was over.

~~~

I walked over "this is a different country's knights"

"Yeah so what" Flames said

"Well that means they heard the news about the fighting festival" I said "and don't want us at their place so they tried to kill us, we should be at the place soon, we still have a week until we get there so anyone have any backstory to tell" I said.

"Well I had my power appear and then be pegged as a freak and I kinda went on a rampage so yeah" Flames said.

"Boring" I said.
"Shut up nerd" Flames Said.

"I had been sitting there thinking on how to stop the bullies in my town then walked up to them to stop them, then one day I felt this power then I killed them and then killed everyone who called me short" Ellie said.

Hei started to talk until...

I screamed "guards!!"

"Stop right now before we fire" one said as they had a army on a hill surrounding us with arrows first.

"Guys stand back because they have ignition fluid if he fires his arrow we burn, so not to far back" I said and continued "I have to show my true form sorry Hei".

"What do you mean Drew" Hei said "why do you have to be sor-".

I cut him off and the rest of the group gasped, then I turned into a big blue dragon

"Th- the dragon who killed my ma- mom" Hei said with studers.

I went and crushed the guy with the fire arrow.

"Time to burn" I said as green flames came out of my mouth, they all screamed in fear.