Untitled Part 3

Bucky watched her face carefully. He knew already. What she would choose. He only needed to wait, to be patient a little longer. He ordered a whiskey and sat back against the bar. Lila sighed and closed her eyes. Looking at him only made it worse. That feeling pulling at her. The inevitable.

"What'll it be, pretty little angel?," he asked a few minutes later and she simply sighed again. "You know that I can't," she said simply. "That I can't do it. I need to finish my tasks. I need to get back. I can't keep running back to you, Bucky." He released a breath. She watched as his eyes went completely black. She knew she was in for it now.

"I've been patient," he spoke slowly, "haven't pushed you too far. Haven't forced you to do a thing, Lila," he said, the tone of his voice had changed and it made her nervous. She tensed and he smirked. He was getting to her, and it excited him. "But, the thing is," he told her, cupping her chin, "you belong to me. You. Are. Mine," he whispered dangerously, his lips ghosting over hers.

She swallowed, not daring to look away. Not daring to show weakness. He'd only use that to his advantage. She knew he could easily take her. Touch her hand and disappear with her. Enslave her, make her stay with him. Take her back to Hell and refuse to let her leave.

No, he wanted her to believe she still had a choice in the matter.

But she didn't and a part of her knew that. That in the end, she'd return to him. She'd always return to him. Because she belonged to him. She'd sealed her fate years ago. She tried to run, to deny it. But she knew. She knew damn well that she was his. 

Lila shivered under his touch as he ran his hands up her thighs, ghosting his fingers over her core and her damn body betrayed her again and she heard him chuckle under his breath. "Can't hide it, can you?," he said quietly, "I could smell you from a mile away, angel. Your arousal, it's so strong," he said, taking a deep breath in. 

"Close your eyes, pretty little angel," he told her and she shook her head. She knew what he was going to do. He chuckled again, this time it was almost sinister. "Wasn't asking," he said, his voice low and he gripped her throat. "I'm tired of playing, Lila. I'm tired of this game. You'll do what I tell you to do, do you understand me?," he asked and she nodded.

"Close. Your. Eyes," he commanded and she did as told. She felt a rush of air, already knowing where she was. She swallowed again and dared to open her eyes. She looked around and sighed. Hell. His palace. His bed. He had her again. And she knew she'd never leave this time. That her fate was sealed.

He gently pushed her to his back and snapped his fingers, leaving her bare and exposed to him. He released a shaky breath and ran his hands from her throat to her breasts, giving them extra attention. "Your body will always betray you, angel," he spoke softly, ducking his head to press open mouthed kisses to her chest.

"Do you know why that is?," he asked rhetorically and she nodded. Of course she knew. "Because you're mine," he sighed contentedly, his tongue circling a nipple. "All mine, pretty little angel. All of this," he said, running his hands over her body, "it's all mine," he said with an intense growl, causing her body to shiver, nearly cumming from his voice alone.

"You need me," he said flatly, "you need your Daddy to show you everything. To show you intense pleasure. To make you scream. To make you beg for more. To make you beg me to stop because it's all too much," he spoke quietly, lips pressed against her skin. Goosebumps covered every inch of her. She needed more.

"Be patient, little one," he told her, his lips dangerously close to where she really needed him. He kissed and nipped at the insides of her thighs, deliberately avoiding where she wanted him to be. He would tease her, bring her to the edge and pull her back. Over and over. Until she was begging, pleading for him to make her cum. 

He wanted to play with her. Wanted her to know exactly who she belonged to. He needed this. He needed to hear her, to make sure she knew. And he'd go all night if he needed to. He'd go into the next day if he needed to. Until she finally, completely submitted to him. He'd make her his Queen again.

"What do you need, hmm?," he asked teasingly, but he knew. "Y...your lips," she stuttered, her voice weak, breaking and he chuckled darkly. "You have my lips, angel," he spoke against her thighs. "Can't you feel them, darling?," he sassed and she huffed impatiently. "Hmmm, impatient little girls get nothing," he warned and she moaned, closing her eyes.

He finally closed his lips around her clit, making her cry out and grip the sheets. He couldn't contain the moans coming from his own lips at the taste of her. She tasted like heaven to him, and the way she reacted to him, made him incredibly hard. He worked her to the edge, letting her have her way, making her cum with a loud scream of his name.

He took his time that night, in and out of her at a slow, agonizing pace. Drawing it out, teasing himself just as much as he was teasing her. Needing to draw it out, to bring them both as much pleasure as possible. Needing to remind her over and over of who she belonged to. "Mine," he whispered repeatedly against her skin, his hips moving slow as he thrust deeper and deeper.

They finally reached their highs, cumming together, her cries echoing off the walls. Bucky held her close, his face softening as he watched her. He loved her, the damn demon was in love. He couldn't admit it to a soul, but he did. He wanted her here with him for all of eternity. And he knew that this time, she'd stay. 

She wouldn't leave again. Because she loved him as much as he loved her. They'd never say it, but they did.

He held her hand and led her down the hall, promising a surprise. He opened the door to a large room, a giant glass case in the middle of the room, illuminated by what was inside. Lila let out a gasp and looked over at him. "I did promise you, didn't I?," he asked with a smile and she nodded. The beautiful golden wings.

He opened the case slowly and stripped her of her shirt, running his fingers over the long scars on her back, snapping his fingers again and she cried out, the wings stretching out from her. She felt the tears fall as she turned to the mirror on the opposite wall, she had finally earned her wings. He gently kissed her cheek, standing beside her to admire her in the mirror.

"Welcome home my Queen."