The Hardy Boyz

Not long after our match, the New Day went back out there, dressed in their ring gears this time.

"This match is now a fatal-4-way match," Kofi excitedly announced.
"But who is this fourth team now I wonder," Woods questioned.

The New Day began to slowly walk down the ramp, but they stop.

"Come on." I whispered, "The suspense is killing me."

Mercy came walking into the dressing room.

"Have they announced the fourth team yet?" She asked.
"No, they are just about to."

That's when a familiar theme song went off.

"What the hell?!" we yelled.

The Hardy Boyz are our favorite team ever. They left the WWE back in 2009 and haven't been back since, until tonight.

"If they win tonight I swear..." I said.
"Agreed." Mercy replied.
...
Jeff just executed his Swanton bomb off the top of a ladder, landing on Sheamus and Cesaro. Matt was beginning to climb the ladder to grab the titles. But before he was able to grab the titles, Anderson climbs the ladder to try to knock him off.

Out of nowhere, Matt did a twist of fate off the top of the ladder. Once again he climbed the ladder and grabs the titles.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled.

Really? The Hardy Boyz won the match on their return night. Oh my god. Mercy and I were looking at each other. We couldn't believe that our favorite tag team was back in the WWE.

"You know what this means?" Mercy asked me.

I couldn't say anything. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hey Merc look."

@JeffHardyBrand   
Creatures we are back... Also congrats to these to lovely girls
@HarlesTX @MercEn
I miss you girls 😘🙂
#ThankYouTaker

@MattHardyBrand
Congrats to The Undertaker's two lovely daughters
@MercEn @HarlesTX

"Harley, the Hardy Boyz did a shout out to us." Mercy giggled.
"I know." I giggled back.

I decided to tweet them back

@HarlesTX
Thank you, Jeff! And congrats to you too.
Mercy and I missed you and Matt too.
See you soon! 😘😊
@JeffHardyBrand
@JeffHardyBrand
Creatures we are back... Also congrats to these to lovely girls
@HarlesNera @MercEn
I miss you girls 😘🙂
#ThankYouTaker

It was pretty much time to leave the arena. It's 1:00 am, WrestleMania ended an hour ago. You can imagine how tired all of us are. Before we were able to leave the arena, Paul (Triple H) had handed us a piece of paper. It said who we are going to be traveling with for the next two months. Mercy opened the paper it said that we will be traveling with the Hardy Boyz.

"Sweet, we will be traveling with Matt and Jeff Hardy." Mercy happily said.

I nodded.

"Come on, let's head to the hotel,"
"Agreed," I said.

We were heading to the rental car. But before we reached the car someone had called my name.

"Hey, Harley!" She yelled, "Mercy!"

I turn around and saw Nattie (Natalya) walking towards us. Matt and Jeff were following behind her.

"Hey, girl," I said.
"Hey, Nat." Mercy also said.
"Harles, you were amazing tonight. I didn't even know that you two were making your debut tonight. "
"Yeah, Dad wanted it to be a surprise." I replied, "Remember, he always wanted us to debut at WrestleMania."

Nattie nodded, "You two are growing up too fast. Anyways, Matt and Jeff were looking for you guys. I guess they are your traveling buddies."

I looked behind Nattie and waved to them, Jeff waved back.

"Yeah, they are." Mercy replied.
"Okay, well gotta go or else TJ (Tyson Kidd) will get impatient," Nattie said.
"Okay." I replied, "Glad to see you again Nat."

Nattie gave us a hug and left. Matt and Jeff came closer to us, they were smiling.

"I can't believe how big you two have gotten," Jeff said.
"It's been way too long," Matt added.
"We know." Mercy joined.
"Why don't we catch up later?" I suggested.

All of them nodded in agreement. Matt wanted to ride up in the front with Mercy, so that left me with Jeff in the back seat. I didn't mind. It was a quick ride back to the hotel. All of us wanted to crash as soon as we got upstairs.