WWE Debut

Harley's POV
WrestleMania 33, April 2, 2017
Orlando, Florida,
Camping World Stadium
Tonight is the night. Tonight, my sister and I are making our debut in the WWE.

My adoptive sister, Mercedes, was a wrestler way before my parents adopted her. She wrestled at the Bellatrix Female Warriors facility in the United Kingdom.

I, on the other hand, made appearances in the WWE with my father. He trained me, let me be part of some storylines with him and had me train with my uncle, Kane.

What's awesome about tonight, is that Mercy and I get to have our first match here at WrestleMania. The both of us are in the Raw Women's Championship Match. What's crazy about our match though, is that nobody knows whose suppose to win; some say that it'll be me, but I'm not sure. Also, nobody knows the Mercy and I are making our full debut.

Mercy came running into our hotel room, all excited.

"I'm so excited!" She yelled out fast.
"MERCY!" I yelled, "Calm down, I can't understand you at all."
"Sorry, it's been my dream to wrestle in the WWE and now I finally get the chance and it's here at WrestleMania."
I could tell that she was more than excited, she was born for this.
"I know, there is a possibility that I won't win the championship, but you know what, Harley, if you win the championship match and become the Raw Women's Champion, I'll be more than happy to be your adoptive sister."

Mercy came over and gave me a hug. I think that was the nicest thing that Mercy had ever said to me.

"Yeah." I said, "Now, we got a couple of hours until show time and Vince would like for us to be there in an hour. So, let's get ready."

She and I nodded; I told her to go get ready first. I love her, sometimes, because of her perkiness. I haven't seen her this happy ever since we left our home state of Texas and left our best friends, Nick and Taylor.

"Harley!" Mercy yelled from the restroom, "Can you bring me my book bag?!"
"Yeah!" I replied.

I got up from the bed and grab her bag. I knocked on the restroom door and set her bag on the floor.

"Thanks, Harles." She said.
"Welcome," I replied.

After fifteen minutes, she finally came out, wrapping her hair in the process. I grabbed my bag and went into the restroom.

I decided to take a quick shower because I want to make a first impression. I mean we are going to be working for a billion dollar company. I'm not gonna dress all prim and proper, but at least look nice.

I finished showering, I looked in my bag and grabbed my Nirvana t-shirt, black jeans, black and white plaid button shirt, and black shoes.

After I finished getting dressed, I went to my bed and threw my bag down. To finish my outfit, I grab my beanie and my band bracelets. Mercy saw me and smiled.
"Damn girl, you look fine." She commented.

"Look at you though

"Look at you though." I replied, "You with your Black Veil Brides shirt. You look better than me."
"We both look good, Harles. Now, let's get going before rush hour begins."

Both of us grab our bags and walked out the door. We went to our rental car, which I couldn't see.

"Harles, where are your glasses?" Mercy asked.
"In my bag," I replied.
"You need to put those on."
"I will when we get to the arena. Now, let's play some music."

I'd turn on my Bluetooth and connect it to the car. I put on my and Mercy's favorite song.
Mercy and I were singing along to Back From The Dead by Skillet.
Light it up, light it up
Now I'm burning
Feel the rush, feel the rush of adrenaline
We are young
We are strong
We will rise
Cause I'm back, back from the dead tonight

Mercy turns down the music.
"Harley, we are here." Mercy announced.

Damn, that was fast. We got out of the car and headed towards the arena. Mercy took out her phone and took a selfie of course; I chuckled. She snapped a picture of me. I heard my phone vibrate, got a notification from Twitter.

@MercEn
You better watch your back @WWERomanReigns, The Deadman will make you rest in peace. @HarlesTX @WWE #TheUndertaker #Wrestlemania

@HarlesTX
@MercEn Why drag me into this?!
_________________________________
@WWERomanReigns
@HarlesTX and @MercEn, I'll make sure that I'll be the one to make your father rest in peace. See you girls tonight #yezzir #Wrestlemania

@MercEn
"You better watch your back @WWERomanReigns, The Deadman will make you rest in peace. @HarlesTX @WWE #TheUndertaker #Wrestlemania