Monday After Mania

I ended up waking in a hotel room. I got up and looked around, seeing Mercy on the other bed, dead asleep. The two people I did not see were Jeff and Matt. I shook my head and decided to get out of bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and stretch. I wasn't really expecting to crash as soon as we got upstairs.

Before I went to get change, I check the restroom; someone was in there, great.

"Harley?" Mercy groaned.
"Yeah, Mercy," I replied.
"Can you get my bag?"
"Sure."

I grab Mercy's bag.

"Thanks," She mumbled.
"No problem," I replied.

After I got everything out, I saw Jeff coming out of the restroom, without a shirt on

After I got everything out, I saw Jeff coming out of the restroom, without a shirt on. As he was coming out, he was FaceTiming on the phone with someone.

"Daddy, when are you coming home?" a girl said.
"Soon darling soon," Jeff replied while looking up at me, "Hey girls, I want you to meet someone."

Jeff motioned me to come to him.

"Ruby, Nera, this is Harley." Jeff introduced.
"Hey girls." I greeted.
"Wow daddy, she's beautiful," Ruby said.
I giggled a little.
"Yes, she is."
 I blushed.

I whispered to Jeff, telling him I'll be back. I finally went to the restroom so that I could get change. I plan to hit the gym for a little bit before tonight. Maybe I'll see if Jeff wants to join.

As I walked out of the restroom, Jeff was off the phone. He was looking at me as I was making my way towards Mercy, who just got up out of bed.

"Merc, I'm heading to the gym," I told her, "Jeff, would you like to join me?"
"Sure." He yawned, "Let me go throw on a shirt."
"Okay."
I stared at Mercy.
"You know, Jeff was married," Matt said behind us.
"Was?" We both questioned.

Before we were able to get an answer, Jeff walked back in. I grab the keys off of the table and headed out with Jeff.

It was a silent walk to the car. But once we got in, Jeff started a conversation.

"You still listen to Green Day?" He asked.
"Yeah, of course," I replied, "Why?"

Jeff pulled out his phone and started to play my favorite Green Day song.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I've ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

Jeff and I started to sing along.

I walked on this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone