Goat's

"You're..You're P-p-pregnante"Stiles stuttered

"Yeah"

"I'm gonna be a dad again ?"Stiles smiled

"Yeah"

And with that Stiles started running around the house screaming to everyone that he was gonna be a dad again. The kids were to deep in their dreams that they didn't hear Stiles.That, however didn't stop the adults from running into Stiles and Alex room to congratulate them. And also rub Alex's stomach.

"Omg you guys are gonna have another baby"said Amy

"Well Damn Stilinski didn't know you still had it in you"Caleb joked

"So what are you naming it"giggled Mackenzie

"Well you'll find out in 6 months and it is a girl"

"Baby it is a boy"

And that started the married couples 5 minute argument about the gender until it was determined that they would find out the sex of their baby with in a week since werewolf genders can be seen early. After, they all went back to sleep they couldn't help, but feel as if they were being watched.

In the morning Amy and Mackenzie were coming in from taking all of the kids to school and walked in the kitchen only to see Heather and Jack on the island naked and covered in whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

"MY VIRGIN EYES!!!" screamed Amy

"AHH!!!"both Heather and Jack screamed as they used their hands to conver their "parts"

"WHAT THE FUCK STORY IS GOING ON HERE" Alex yelled as she and Stiles walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

After Heather and Jack ran up the stairs in embarrassment Mackenzie decided to explain what happened.

"Amy your eyes are FAR from virgin territory"Stiles smirked as Heather and Jack walked down the stairs.

"Would you please explain why we found you two defilinh our ISLAND?"asked Amy

"We thought that you guys would be gone all day"said Heather relied

"And what about me and Stiles ?"

"We didn't think about you guys"Jack admitted sheepishly

"Anyway the most important thing is-"

"That we turn our Island into concrete and get a new one"Stiles said interrupting Amy

"That too but most importantly We need more whipped cream and chocolate sauce"

~*~*~*

What happened that morning was not spoken of for the next few days right now the entire pack was sitting in the living room waiting for the pizza to arrive.

Knock! Knock!

Katie walked to the door to see Boyd standing there with his hands in his leather jacket pockets.

"Hey there can I see your daddy?"Boyd asked

"Depends who the hell are you?"Katie asked monotone

"I'm Boyd an old friend of your daddy's you little potty mouth"

"Well I'd rather be a potty mouth than a man whore" Katie smirked

"Ok listen here you little demon seed just get Stiles"

"I'd rather be a demon seed than a little bitch"

"STILES!!!!"Boyd roared

Sure enough Stiles came to the front door to see both Katie and Boyds' eyes glow yellow. He told Katie to go back into the house and she did, but not before stomping on Boyds' foot.

"Are you sure she's not Lydias'? Damn"Boyd cursed

"Yeah now what do you want?"Stiles glared

"Derek and Isaac wanted the packs to see each other and they wanted to see Katie and Dustin"

"I told them no at the meeting and I ment it"

"Fine, but Stiles you should know that  they just wants a chance to be good dad"

With that Boyd walked off the porch while Stiles cursed under his breath not to do what he was about to do. He knew it was a bad idea, but Boyd has always had a nac for getting Stiles in his feelings.

"Wait"Stiles sighed

Boyd turned around

"Maybe it isn't such a bad idea for them to see their kids, so what time and where?"

"Tomorrow at 3 at the park"

"We'll be there"

With that Stiles walked back into the house with no doubt in his mind that the pack had been listening to the two werewolves conversation. Stiles walked over to Alex.

"Look you know that-"Stiles started

"Yeah I know it's a good idea for Katie and Dustin to meet their dad's. I just wish that you would've talked to me first"

"I would've, but I knew that you would've sided with me"

"Stiles you know that I love you and the kids, but I'm pretty sure that if I couldn't have kids I would've had baby goats"

"And that's why I love you Alexis Lovett Stilinski"

"And I love you too Stiles Stilinski"

"Alex?" Stiles asked as his wife started to walk out of the kitchen

"Yeah?"

"Baby Goat's really?"

"Damn Right"