Sheriff

"That plan failed"Erica sighed as everyone walked into Derek's loft covered in soot from head to toe

"He thought it would work"Scott growled

"How do you think trapping her IN A RING OF FIRE GOD YOU SAW HER WITH THE BOTTLE OF VODKA!!!,"Stiles yelled"ARE YOU THAT STUPID"

That started one of Scott and Stiles famous arguments. They brought back old things that cut really deep.

"I CAN'T BE TRUSTED ME AT LEAST I'M NOT A LYING BACKSTABBING BASTARD WHO HELPED A PSYCHOTIC ASSHOLE TORTURE ME AND NEARLY GOT EVERYONE HE CLAIMED TO LOVE KILLED ALL FOR HIS SLUT OF A HUNTER GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"Stiles spat at Scott with all of the hate and disrespect he could muster.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT AT LEAST I WASN'T A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MY FAMILY. AT LEAST MY MOTHER LOVED ME ENOUGH NOT TO KILL HERSELF"Scott screeched

At that point everyone went silent at that. Stiles stood there in rage and anger. Once it fled his system  he got really pissed. He couldn't take it anymore. He was about to do a spell but Alex beat him to it.

"This man is nothing but a boy. Turn him into a creature that uses a chew toy"

With that what once stood Scott was now a cute tiny cairn terrier.

"What the fuck did you do?" Allison asked picking Scott up

"The fuck does it look like I turned him into a dog"Alex said in a 'duh' tone .

"Turn him back"Allison demanded

"Or what?"Alex smirked as Allison got in her face.

"Honey what do you think I should do"Alex said as she turned around to see that Stiles was standing there with a smirk in his face

"Turn him back honey"Stiles laughed sickly

"I don't wanna"Alex faked pouted

"Fine I will"He sighed walking over to  Allison"Put him down"

She did as she was told and Stiles performed the spell

"He is a werewolf scorn given to him years after he was born. Turn him back into his human form. "

Scott was soon turned back into his
regular self and Stiles was still pissed. Scott looked up at Stiles with his puppy dog face which only made his ex-bestfriend angrier.

"Let's"

Before Stiles could finish his sentence Heathers' phone rang.

"Hello"

"........"

"Oh my God"

"........"

"Of course"

She looked back at Stiles with pity.

"Stiles there's been an explosion"

"And?"

"Your dad's in it"

"Let's go"

~*~*

Soon they were in the front of Stiles House that was in shambles.They ran into the house to see the Sheriff under a balance beem. Stiles ran toward him in tears.

"Dad dad wake up get up get UP!!"Stiles pleaded as he shook his father who was under a balance balence beam as blood ran out of his mouth

"Stiles kiddo is gonna be ok"The sheriff lied as tears ran down his face

"No Dad no you have to stay awake please stay awake don't leave me please I can't loose you"Stiles cried

"Kiddo it's gonna be okay you...you made me proud" The Sheriff closed his eyes

"No dad wake up WAKE UP"Stiles screamed in agony.

Alex reached down to feel his arm. Her blood ran cold as she felt.

Nothing.

"Stiles I'm sorry"Alex cried as Stiles looked at her in disbelief.

"No.NO WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASE DAD"Stiles pleaded as he slapped his dad"NO NO DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!"

No one said a word as Stiles cried into Alex's chest in agony, sorrow and pain.He had already lost his mother he couldn't deal with losing his dad to he still needed him in his life and he couldn't do anything. Alex looked at her husband as he cried and sobbed and became enraged. He had already lost so much that she knew he couldn't take anymore. She hated seeing Stiles on so much pain and sorrow she hated it to her core.

"I'm gonna kill that blonde Avatar looking bitch"Alex growled

"Oh honey you couldn't even if you tried"