Jealous ~ Hamliza

@lonniele thank you for the prompt <3

Alexander and Eliza have been dating for two years now. Alexander and Thomas, Eliza's best friend, hate each other like it's their job. Thomas is an asshole and tries to flirt with Eliza when Alex isn't around to try to make Eliza leave Alex for him. One day, he decided to do that in front of Alexander...

Eliza was talking to Thomas and Alexander walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled and Thomas smirked. When Alexander let go of her Thomas took her hand and kissed it. She laughed and Thomas smiled. Alexander, on the other hand, was pissed. "Stop being a show-off she's not interested," Alex told Thomas. "I'm not being a show-off. Stop being jealous" Alexander's cheeks grew red, " I am not jealous!" 

Thomas put an arm around Eliza which pissed off Alex more. "Eliza do you want to come over tomorrow?" Thomas asked. "Sure," she responded. Alex pulled Eliza away from Thomas and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back but moved when he tried to turn the kiss into something more. "Alexander we're in public chill" she scolded. "I was just showing everyone that you're my girlfriend and you're only mine and no one can have you but me because I love you more than anyone and no one else can have you." Alex ranted. "Thanks?"

They stayed so Eliza could hang out with Thomas a little longer and Alexander kept kissing her and saying sweet nothings to make her blush. Every time he'd do something that made Eliza smile or blush he's glance up at Thomas and mouth "mine".