Say No To This~ Laurliza

Modern AU

To say Eliza was upset when Alexander cheated was an understatement. All her friends and Alexander's thought she would leave him but she didn't. She forgave him. No one knew how she could just forgive him for betraying her, except John Laurens.

/flashback/

Eliza😊: Alex and I got in an argument. He left for work and didn't even try to apologize for being a dick

John🐢💕: what were you arguing about?

Eliza😊: I told him he needs to stop working so much because we never spend time together anymore.

John🐢💕: you know he's always like that about work don't take it personally

Eliza😊: can you come over?

John🐢💕: sure

John got dressed out of his pajamas and drove himself to Eliza's house. He knocked and Eliza answered seconds later and invited him in. They watched a movie and ate popcorn while Eliza ranted about Alexander.

"Thank you for being here for me," she said turning to face him. "It's no problem," John responded. Eliza moved to sit on his lap. "Eliza what are yo-" John was interrupted by Eliza kissing him, he kissed back. They continued to kiss more passionately and eventually moved to the bedroom. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/end of flashback/

That happened a week before Alexander cheated. But she continued to see John for months. Even after she had forgiven Alexander and he thought their relationship was going good again, she was seeing John.

Do you guys want me to do a part 2?