Lost the love, I loved the most.

Haifa was a girl, who lived in the middle east. She had long, wavy brown hair, tanned skin and was about 5'6. She had a curvy figure. She was beautiful all together. To top off her looks, she had a personality that everyone loved. She was the sweetest girl ever, and she could light up a room, just by smiling. She was bestfriends with a popstars sister, Doniya Malik. Everyone knew her as Zayn Maliks sister, but Haifa knew her as "Yaya". They were inseperable, and did everything together. 

Zayn went away to the X Factor, and Doniya was devasted. Haifa was the girl that kept Yaya together. But what Doniya didn't know was that H was in love with him.

She loved Zayn with a burning passion. She loved his brown eyes, that would occasionally turn a dark green. And the black hair that he would have down, or styled up into a quiff. He was hilarious, and whenever he hugged her, she just felt a spark. But since he left and got added into a  big boy band, everything was difficult. For both her and Yaya. 

Haifs lost the guy she loved so much, and she knew it'd be hard to get him back. But she promised herself that when she did see him, she'd tell him how she felt about him. She had to make sure she told her bestfriend first. She didn't want to lose a bestfriend due to the fact that she loved her brother. 

She lost the love she loved the most, but she knew that when the day came, she would get him back!