Chapter 17: For You

🎶 For You by BTS

Jimin Pov

"I thought you love me." Dahyun looked away and ran.

"Dahyun! Dahyun!" I chased her.

Belle Pov

I was just checking them and suddenly Dahyun ran. Jimin chased her.

"Guys, Dahyun is running away." I told them.

"How?" Seokjin asked.

"I don't know. She was crying while running away from Jimin." I answered.

"That girl--" Jungkook stopped.

"Jungkook," Taehyung reached his arm to Jungkook. "I know there is a reason why Dahyun ran away from Jimin."

Jimin walked to us.

"Jimin... are you okay?" Yoongi comforts Jimin.

"I-I'm fine," Jimin looked at Yoongi's direction.

"This day was supposed to be a happy day but it turns out that this day is just full of mess." Namjoon said.

All of us looked down.

"Guys," I said a word and everyone looked at me. "I want to visit Suzy."

"Uhh... okay," Taehyung answered. "Can I come with you?"

"Me too," Jayden raised her hand.

"Okay," I nodded. "Anyone wanna come with us?"

"Me," Jungkook said.

"We'll just stay here. I'm tired from all these drama." Hoseok answered.

The four of us went to the hospital and visited Suzy.

"I will just leave you guys here." Suzy's cousin said and we nodded.

We went nearer at Suzy and appreciate her beauty.

"She's so elegant." Jayden complimented.

"Suzy-ah... please... come back..." I touched her hand and cried. Jayden back hugged me and cried with me.

"I really miss her red cheeks, bunny smile, bright and energy personality, and shining eyes." Jungkook fixed Suzy's hair.

"I can watch her all day without looking away." Taehyung dropped his head at the bed while looking at Suzy.

"Her precious presence will always make me merry." I wiped my tears.

"You can do this, Belle." Jayden fixed Suzy's blanket. "Hwaiting..."

"Good evening..." Someone greeted us.

R-renz? What is he doing here? Jilalhane... Does Jayden even know that he's my ex? Ahh, what should I do?

Jungkook and Taehyung stood in front of Suzy to protect her.

"What are you doing here, you dumbass?" Jungkook scolded.

"Relax... I just brought some flowers for Suzy." He walked near us but Taehyung blocked him.

"Do not mess her up or else, I'm gonna mess you up." Taehyung said in a deep tone.

"*smirks* I'm just trying to be a gentleman here." Renz hid a look at me. "And besides, Suzy is not the person I came here for."

"Then... who?" Jayden asked.

"I'm here for Belle," he winked at me.

"Huh? What's happening? Why is he doing this?

He went up to me and handed me a bouquet of flowers. "For you," (A/n: For you~~~ BTS Japanese song)