Chapter 21: Gone Wrong

🎶 Say Yes by PUNCH and Loco

Suzy Pov

"I like you..." Taehyung said in his deep voice while looking at me with his pleasing stare.

"Tae, I'm sorry because a friend of mine really likes you..." I tried to sound okay but deep inside me I'm not. I am starting to develop my feelings to him.

"Do you also like me? If you don't, I totally understand but it will hurt me..." Taehyung lean on to me closer and I heard a crying voice near us.

I looked over and saw that Jayden is crying. She quickly run and I followed her.

"Jayden! Let me explain!" I tried to stop her but then Belle got her at the living room.

"Why are you crying?" Belle asked.

"Ask that traitor right over there!" Jayden pointed at me and everyone walked to the living room.

"Jayden, let me explain." I tried convincing her.

"It's fine Suzy! You don't need to explain! I get it already!" She shouted and then she wiped her tears.

"Jayden," Taehyung called her name.

"Huh, I guess I'm not your ideal girl..." Jayden said. "Am I really that imperfect?"

"Don't blame Suzy..." Taehyung spoke for me.

"Now, you're helping her? What's with her? What's something special about her?" Suzy said in a mad tone.

"Jayden did everything for you, Tae." I looked at Taehyung and he was shocked because of my words.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung wondered.

Taehyung Pov

"Jayden changed for you. She looked good for you. She followed your ideal type of girl. She stalked you in all of your social accounts." Belle explained.

Jayden did everything... for me? That seems impossible but... she really... did it? But... I really really like Suzy... What should I do in this situation? Ugghh! I'm so stressed!

"Tae... I know that you really like Suzy, I mean... it's kinda obvious..." Hoseok said.

"A lot of girls are like Jayden... liking you. Am I right?" Namjoon whispered at my ear.

A lot of girls are stalking me... following me... flirting with me so I guess it's just... normal for her.

"Jayden..." I went closer to her. "I... also like you."

I looked over to Namjoon and Hoseok and their eyes widened. I just winked at them and they got what I meant.

"Wh... what do you mean?" Jayden shocked. "After what you said to Suzy... you like me?"

"I just realized it after. I want you to be mine." I went so close to her.

Just to stop everything, I said those things to save Suzy. I like Suzy, not her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I added.

Everyone froze except for me.

"Are you serious right now?" Jayden's sweat dropped from her head.

"I am," I grabbed both of her hands.

"I thought you like Su--" I broke her words.

"I like you... now, will you answer me?" I spas ked with a straight face.

"I guess I like you also so... yes?" She answered.

I hugged her and then Suzy and Belle clapped.

"We have a new couple! Jayden and Taehyung!" Belle cheered.

"Whoo!" Suzy shouted that made my heart hurt.

I need to explain everything to Suzy.

Sometime later...

It's just me at the rooftop, looking at the stars then someone approached me.

"So... what was that all for?" Jimin went up to me.

"I just don't want to cause drama anymore so I did that but... I guess I didn't do the right thing." I said honestly.

"I understand you Taehyung but what are you gonna do with it? We're going to school tomorrow, bro." Jimin then laughed. I just laughed with him.

"I guess I will just go with the flow. I have nothing to do with it." I smiled.

"Let's sleep now. We're early tomorrow." Jimin dragged me my room and I slept with the other boys.

-----Next Day-----

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! Irona!" Seokjin woke me up from my deep sleep.

"Uhh, Seokjin... just give... like... 5 more minutes." I said while gliding my hand to my head.

"Just wake up already." He pulled me to make me stand up and he left the room.

I didn't shower because I'm so lazy. I just did my routine (except showering) and went out the room then someone held on my arm.

"Taehyung-ssi! You're finally awake! Let's go to school together." Jayden said and them smiled at me. Ahh! I feel so bad for her.

"Umm... absolutely!" I just agreed with it. "Where are the others?"

"They were so excited going back to school so they left earlier." Suzy answered.

"The four of us will go together then!" Jayden said her idea.

"Sure," Suzy replied then walked outside first together with Yoongi. It's uncomfortable to be with Jayden.

I walked outside almost dragging Jayden.

When we arrive at school, a lot of girls are looking at us. They're giving death glares to Jayden so I covered her.

When we entered our classroom...

"Belle!" Jayden left me to go with the other girls and I talked with the boys.

"Taehyung-ssi! Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked me.

"Do what?" I got confused.

"Why did you do that to Jayden?" Jungkook lowered his voice.

"I have no choice. I did that because there's a lot of drama lately." I rested my back at the wall.

"I understand him but what are you gonna do next?" Seokjin went closer to me.

"I'm breaking up with her within this week." I said in a deep voice.

"What the hell? You're not gonna fuck with her?" Namjoon then laughed at me.

"Fuck with her? I mean, look at her. Is she that worth to be fucked with?" I laughed.

"Remember this Taehyung, my wife is friends with her but no matter what happened... I'll be at your side." Jimin tapped my shoulder.

Hey guys! Sorry if there are no Jimina moments here but there will be more soon

Hey guys! Sorry if there are no Jimina moments here but there will be more soon. I think in the next few chapters, it will be full of Taehyung's Pov.