Part 10: Agony

Hi, yes side-note, I'm really tired but I was bored and really stressed so I'm sorry if there is any lack of detail. I sound like such a lazy-ass but I'm not. I'm trying to escape reality again from everyone and this is my safe-place. So just saying it in advance. I'm fine...

*Warning this does get graphic so please don't eat while reading*

**

Nathan's POV

My eyes widened as I saw Cristina morph into Natemare. 

I trusted her! That now proves that I need to be more careful trusting people. Especially Mark or Jack... but Matthew? I trust Matthew with my life, but now, I'm a little worried.

"You know Nathan? It amuses me how much we demons surprise you human freaks." Natemare smirked as I grinded my teeth.

"Humans aren't the freaks, YOU ARE! A figment of imagination. Make-believe. Fan-art. Fanfics. They made you. And I'll be the one to destroy you." I said as I glared at him, my fists ready to fight.

"If I'm made by fanfics, how come there isn't any smut yet?" Natemare asked, raising an eyebrow as I gagged.

"Imma be sick. Who would ever fuck you-" I snickered as his fist collided with my chest as I fell backwards.

"If anyone is gonna destroy anyone, its gonna be you Nathan!" He growled as I had my hand over my head.

I gotta destroy him... but how? Delete all those fanarts? No. That will probably hurt artists. Delete my channel? Even WORSE. Wait.... if Warfstache is dead by a gunshot wound and is the strongest of the demons, then maybe I would need to either inflict Natemare by a strong electrical force or a gunshot to the chest. 

"Not today." I whispered to myself as he started to run to me with his fist ready to impact.

(I'm sorry I'm terrible at battle scenes *cri*)

He swung his fist at me as I dodged it, almost getting hit. I got up quickly as I reached my arm out to punch him as he dodged every single one. I used my leg to trip him as he fell. I saw a knife besides me as I picked it up and bent down to him, using my foot to keep him from moving. He glanced at me as he made a threatening glare at me. He quickly glanced at the knife as his eyes widened. He tried moving away as I scraped my shoe against his ankle as he howled in pain. (That really hurts btw! But very effective.) 

"Any last words?" I gritted as he laughed.

"You're not gonna kill me." He scoffed as I held the knife to his neck as he lifted up his neck.

"Your right. I'm not. I'm not uncivilized like you." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and slowly pulled the knife away.

"Knew you wouldn't-" He chuckled as I suddenly grabbed the back of his neck, making him gasp in surprise.

"If you push me, I won't hesitate to have your head on the cold floor." I threatened as he chuckled.

"Knew you wouldn't. You're too soft for this. If you were Mark or Jack, then my head would be decapitated on the floor. It's pathetic, really. To think that someone would ever love you-" He taunted as I used my bare hand to strangle him, "Now you're pushing it!" He struggled as he started kicking.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying, could you repeat that?" I smirked as I saw a bit of blood come out of his nose and dripped onto my hand.

"Pathetic... WORTHLESS! A BITCH!" He yelled as he gasped for air.

I used the knife I had in my other hand as I looked at the shiny metal. 

He hurt people. He used his powers for killing. He needs to PAY.