two

It's 7:45 AM, I'm actually early to school. Why? Just wanted to get over with. Gosh, the mere thought of running into Kris is annoying. There was not doubt about it. It was more of when I would. I honestly never wanted to see him ever, but of course it's impossible.

Walking through the surprisingly crowed halls to my locker I heard my name. "Lily! Lily, oh how I have missed you!" semi-shouted your dear friend Maylynn as she walked towards me. She's the cutest. Just a few inches shorter than me, with the brightest smile imaginable and gorgeous blonde hair. I remember being that happy. Oh how time has changed me.

"Hey, Lynn. Great to see you too," I said with a simple smile because after all she was a great friend, couldn't be too cold. I put my bag inside my locker and took out somethings as me and Maylynn talked about some K-Dramas we had binge-watched during our summer break. I was relieved when she then told me we were in the same first period. Sure, I had to be cold but that doesn't mean I necessarily like being alone. Just friends though. I don't want to open up to anyone else..

The bell rang literally two seconds after me and Maylynn had entered class. Phew. Yes! I found us two empty seats by the window. I loved window seats because I enjoy looking at how beautiful it was outside and how the sunlight would sometimes beam on me. The only kind of bad thing was that this specific classroom was facing towards the football field. Great, if I look too long I'll probably see that jerk, I think to myself as I turn back to the front with a frown. Even here, he still bothers me.

"Welcome back students! I'm excited to see new faces and ready for introductions!" said my petite English teacher, with a joyous smile and hands together. What's her name? I don't know, really don't care. Gosh, it really is too early for all these happiness. "Let's start at the back, shall we?" Great.

She motioned Maylynn up and she complied. "Hi guys, I'm Maylynn~" said my friend as she stood from her seat and gave a small smile and her cute little wave. It made me smile to be honest but that smile fell when I realized I was next. Everyone greeted Maylynn back and some guy called her hot. Lol, guys just never change. I was hesitant to get up from my chair but whatever it's just a stupid introduction. I stood up quickly. "Yeah, I'm Lily. Hey." I said with an semi-smile and shrug because of course people already know who I am. I was also greeted by everyone and unfortunately whistled at. Gosh, how I hate that. I then sat down and Maylynn patted my back. "Good," she whispered and smiled at me. Sure.

Introductions continued. You know the usual. We were almost done, just two rows left when we were interrupted. The classroom door opened Mr. Lo, the assistant principle walked in and I looked at him and his poor taste in fashion. I didn't however see the person that followed behind him.

Wow, whose that?