not this time asshole

ashley isn't the most loved or wanted person in her pack .....well acctuly shes an out cast she lives in a attic thats only like 6 feet high and only like 4 feet wide its pretty small and theres a little small bathroom but she has to take showers with freezing water anyways well lets just sum this up okay shes 15 shes a werewolf she lives in a pack called the moonlight pack she gets abused at home and school she only has one best friend his names is jose but she calls him takashi . she has a brother named kellin and the alphas name is david he has a beta names vic fuentes and a second in comand named austin carlile and a third in comand named ronnie radke well they all abuse her eccept for her best friend takashi her parents died when she was a little girl only 3 and her brother was 5 he blamed her for everything and everyone in the pack started abusing her and made her like there slave she does there chores ,cooks , cleans,homework and when they eat she doesnt get to eat at all, on her 16 birthday something happend that will change her whole life ..........

read my story  to find out ashley's life and what happens to her that will change her whole life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY GUYS SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO DONT HATE ME IF ITS BAD I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE BUT LETS JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST OKAY ^~^ HAHA WELL BYE AND BE SURE TO COMENT ON WHAT U THINK ON THE STORY WELL BYEEEE