CHAPTER 1

Ashleys pov:

pain thats what i felt when my own brother slapped me and told me that it was all my fault that our parents along with the alphas parents had been killed.I couldnt believe it me , me i killed my parents my own parent but i just had one question .....why couldnt i remember anything .......i looked at kellin and asked "why cant i remember anything or what happened ?" he looked at me with anger in his eyes and slapped me in the face hard" oh ashley we all know u remember damm well what u did to get our parents and the davids parents killed dont act like u dont know u little bitch " ,i started to cry and tried getting up but as soon as i did i felt a kick to my back i looked back and tried to see threw my teary eyes who it was but as soon as i looked i got a nother slap to my face it was the alpha who had hit me i knew better than to scream or else i would get a punishment .he grabbed me by my hair and picked me up i screamed and cried i didnt care right now if i got a punishment all i knew was that it felt like my hair was gonna be ripped out of my skull . the third in command and the beta and all my brothers friends and alpha davids friends the whole pack was laughing at me and i was in being thrown around by my alpha and my own brother , my own flesh and blood was hurting me i felt something being shatterd against the back of my head i touched the back of my hair and i felt glass and blood all over my head i looked at my brother one more time before falling to the ground i heard a voice distand from me ... it was takashi my best friend i heard him yelling at everyone i looked into my brothers eyes and i saw regret flash threw his green orbs but soon that was replaced with anger i started feeling my eyes closing i couldnt keep them open anymore so i let the darkness consume me . 

takashi's pov: 

i was running in wolf form i went out for a run my wolf fur is grey with blue eyes i was running and i layed down to rest for a while and as soon as i was about to close my eyes i heard a scream coming from the pack house a horrible scream and i heard people laughing . that only ment one thing .... ashley....oh god no no no i have to hurry . i ran at full speed in wolf form i ran torwards the pack house as fast as i could i changed back into my human form and put on some clothes that was on the balcony we have baskets all around the pack house for when we go on runs . i dashed into the living room just in time to see my brother the alpha picking up ashley by the hair and hold her up while everyone was laughing and she was crying trying not to make any noise because she knew my brother would punish her for it but i saw her brother kellin throw a glass vase at the back of her head and she screamed and touched the back of her head i got mad and i punched her brother straight in the face i was so mad i didnt notice ashley untill i looked back and she fell on the ground i screamed at her brother " go get the pack doctor " he smirked " no haha why should i shes worthless and not only did she kill my parents but she also killed yours too " i got mad and punched him in the face again " I SAID NOW !!!!" he obeyed and went i picked up ashley but as soon as i did i looked at her face and saw her eyes closing and her body going limp i started panicking " no ashley ashley ! wake up ashley ! shit somebody help me !" i ran to my room and laid her on my bed . her whole body was bruised and her head was bleeding she was loosing too much blood the pack doctor came in and so did her brother but he looked at me and said " why did u put her on ur bed shes worthless and slaves belong on the floor not beds " he smiled and picked up ahsley by her hair and threw her against a wall but before she even hit the wall i cached her and set her back on the bed i looked at kellin and screamed "what is wrong with u kellin your her own brother her parents died when she was 3 how is this her fault and ikn my parents died along with yours but its not her fault that she doesnt remember anything shit she was 3 years old shes 15 u have been abusing her for 12 fucking years im surprised shes not dead beacuse of u now leave i dont wanna see ur face here ! and dont u dare ever hurt her again " i was shaking at this point i was at the edge of transforming he just smirked and left . i sat on the bed and the doctor looked at me with sad eyes " im sorry " i started crying " what do u mean s shes not dead right :? she cant be no no no shes not , my best friend cant be dead " i looked at him with pleading eyes he took of his glasses and looked at me " look takashi shes not dead but im sorry to say this but shes in a coma the inpact of the glass and her not fully healing from last week caused her to be in a coma im sorry " the doctor left i just sat on the bed looking at my best friend my amazing and strong best friend .....i whisperd " im so sorry ashley " 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS WELL I PROMISED U I WOULD START THE STORY TODAY SO I DID ^~^ HAHA IKN ITS NOT THE BEST STORY OR ANYTHING IM SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT YEA C: UMM WELL IF U GUYS COULD COMMENT AND GIVE ME FEED BACK THAT WOULD BE AMAZING WELL THANK YOU BYE GUYS C:OH AND iF U GUYS COULD VOTE FOR THIS STORY THAT WOULD BE AMAZING C: THANKZ BYE