Chapter 11

I'm back!

It's been a couple of days, and Y/N has met almost every one of the boys. She took a special liking to Yoongi, Jin, and Taehyung. Yoongi was like the big brother she's always wanted, Jin was the father figure she couldn't have, and Taehyung was really funny. He acted like he didn't care infront of people, but really he was as much a child as she was.

Y/N was still nervous around Jungkook, even though he tried to be nice around her. She never got to see Namjoon after the first two days, it was kind of odd to her.

She had heard the boys talking about two people, Hoseok and Jimin, but she's never actually talked to them or seen them much.

Today, Jin was going to take her shopping considering she had no clothes to wear. When Y/N reached the front door, a hand connected with her shoulder and she looked up. Expecting to see Jin, it was to her surprise that she saw someone she barely ever sees. Jimin.

He was very pretty. All the members were pretty, but Jimin was different somehow.

"Hey so.. uh.. Jin told me to buy you clothes. Let's go."

Y/N nodded, giving him a shy smile. "But where's Jin?"

"He's busy. Him and the rest of the guys are talking about important stuff. Now come on, let's go."

Jimin opened the door while Y/N put on her small shoes. They both walked out the door.

It had only been a couple minutes of walking when it began.

"Are we there yet?" Y/N whined

"No, it's a fifteen minute walk. We've only been walking for five minutes."

"But why couldn't we driiiive!" Y/N pouted, looking up at him.

Jimin sighed and smiled down at her. "Stop complaining or we won't be getting you any clothes." He stated calmly. Jimin looked over at a pouting Y/N and chuckled. "Alright then." He looked back up.

Y/N saw that it was time to cross the street. Before Jimin could step onto the street, she grabbed onto his hand tightly.

"My mummy always said that we cross on the crosswalk and hold hands."

Jimin stopped and looked at the girl with furrowed eyebrows. He huffed a little and nodded.

"Fine fine. Let's go then."

~
I know it's short, but interesting things are approaching!