Unexpected Love

Summary : A love story between a prince and a servant from different countries..

We were both young when I first saw you

Harry and Louis met when they're 16 and 18 .

I closed my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air

Harry is sitting alone at a bench during recess.  He closes his eyes and he remembers everything that happened in his birthday party.

See the light, see the party the ball gown, see you make your way through the crowd and say hello..  Little did I know..

Harry was wearing a black tight suit. The light was flashing on his face.  The party was full with people . Many  ladies and girls were wearing beautiful gowns.   Suddenly,  he saw a man walking toward him..  And the first word came out from the man's mouth was "Hello, " Harry froze,  the man's voice was so beautiful. 

"Uhm, can you speak? I'm looking for the birthday boy, so I can hand him his present. " The man said. 

"Yeah,  I can speak,  and I'm the birthday boy..  " Harry said.

"Oh okay,  here's your present,  I'm Louis by the way..  "The man,  Louis,  introduced himself. 

"Thanks,  I'm Harry," Harry smiled at Louis. 

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said "stay away from Juliet "

Harry was caught off guard..  Too distracted by Louis' face..  And he was snapped by Louis throwing pebbles on him.. 

"Where did you get this? "  Harry asked .

"On my way to your house.  "  Louis smiled at Harry,  holding Harry's hand.

Just then Harry's mom, Anne appeared. 

"Hey,  what are you doing here? !  Let go of my baby boy! Stay away from him! " Anne yelled. 

Both Louis and Harry stared at her,  shocked...

And I was crying on staircase begging you please don't go... 

"Okay..." Louis said and started to walk backwards to the staircase. 

Harry rushed to him. 

"No! Louis,  don't go! "Harry cried,  not caring that his mom was watching. 

Louis turned to face him, still smiling

And I said..

Harry stopped for a while, finding words to say. 

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting ,all there's left to do is run.

"Louis , take me .."Harry whispered .

"To where? "Louis asked.

"Somewhere we can be alone and stay together forever..  "Harry said.

Louis gave Harry a confused look. 

"I don't mean we have to stay together in that way, just I'm tired of being controlled by my mom, maybe you and I can..can get away from all of this mess. "Harry added.

" okay..  So what are we gonna do next? "Louis asked.

"Er..  I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run..  " Harry said. 

Louis just smiled in return. 

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.

"Then you and I'll be able to be free.  You and I can get in charge of our lives.  " Harry added.