Chapter 12

Freddy's POV
School was over and now it was time to investigate what is wrong with Summer and the gang. I went up to Summer's locker and I saw a note taped to it. I quickly teared it down and headed down the hall. Summer and Tomika where only a little bit behind me so I went into the recording room to read it.
Summer's POV
Tomika walked me to my locker and I got everything I needed and put everything I didn't away. I separated paths with her and headed home. I put my stuff away and I cooked dinner for my dad. I made some homemade pizza and a salad. I heard his car roll up and I quickly dished his food up. He push me against a wall choking me. " Have a fun weekend little rat? Your lucky my "friends" think having a kid around to hear and listen is a turn off or else you would never go anywhere. I am having a "friend" over tonight, so make yourself scares. I'll text you when you can come back, but pack your bag I don't how many rounds she'll want." He snarled. I quickly ran upstairs and gathered all of my needed things for tomorrow in my bag and I left. But I was in trouble. Zack and Tomika are hanging out alone today and I don't want to ruin that. Lawrence is on a date night with Esme. Freddy isn't busy, but if I go to him Kale might see and bully me more. I guess I'll just walk around and wait for Zack and Tomika to be done. I decided to go to a old childhood play place of mine.
Freddy's POV
I read the note. It said:
You horrible creature, meet me at the old elementary school park after dinner. If you don't you'll have hell to pay.
- K
Someone would treat another human like that? Not just a human, but Summer? Oh, I want to kill them. I head home and after dinner I head to the park. I walk up ready to see who would date treat Summer like this. I hear a familiar voice start talking as I walk up. "Summer, Summer, Summer! You've blocked my texts! That's awful news for you-," the voice said coming out with its mouth wide open not expecting me. "KALE? Your the person that is bullying Summer? First Summer is acting weird, then Lawrence and Tomika. Now Zack is and I found thus note on her locker. Did they find out? Why would you do this? Summer has been so nice to you!" I exclaimed. "Summer took you from me. She need to be punished..." Kale said. "No she didn't! I broke up with you because we just weren't working! I was giving up my happiness for you and I didn't like it! We didn't click!" I screamed. That's when I hear a little voice that hold up dear say,"What's going on?"
TO BE CONTINUED
Author's Note
Hello Readers! I hope you liked this chapter! Did y'all like the cliff hanger? Where you expecting this? Update soon!
~ C