Chapter 25

Freddy's POV
We walk up to Jace and his date with my arm around Summer and Summer leaning against me.
"Hey, Jace and..." Summer says. Gosh she's so cute. Jace looks over at us surprise because he wasn't expecting us this early.
"Hi I am Isabela. Jace didn't tell you my name did he? Well I know your names." Isabela said and glared at Jace. Wow a girl that deals with none of Jace's ish. A match made in heaven.
"Well let's go in shall we." I say. Me and Summer change positions into her holding my hand. We all equal split the bill by the boys buying the tickets and the girls buying the food. So while the boys are in line the girls go ahead. Pretty soon we all meet at the theatre room (what is the room where you actually watch the movie called?). It went Me, Summer, Isabela, and Jace. We are all getting settled in.
"I should keep calling you Mrs. Jones to piss off Jace" I whispered to Summer.
"We don't want to start a fight so we Papi" Summer whispered back. Her calling me Papi while she is looking amazing in my jacket and looking gorgeous I couldn't hold it back. I leaned forward and kiss her cheek making her smile.
"You two are so cute together! I wish Jace was as sweet as that..." Isabela said glaring at Jace. Jace looked offended.
"I am sweet, babe! We just started dating! I am not used to it yet!" Jace replied back. Then all of the sudden they where fighting and then they did something we didn't expect, start making out.
"Um... plot twist!" Summer whispered. She was so cute I wanted to kiss her like that. So I took a risk.
"We could be doing that you know..." I whispered into Summer's ear. She looked at me surprise, but then smiled.
"What's stopping you?" Summer unexpectedly replied. Which made me smile.
"Well we have to pass of as a really couple. So..." I said smirking.
"Well we have to do what we have to do." Summer said back. We leaned in and where a hair away from kissing. But,

The movie started.
"Well we will have to save that for later... Papi" Summer said. Oh Summer Hathaway how you tease me.
Summer's POV
The movie just finished and now we are driving to Panda Express. With my suggestion. I love Panda Express. I am holding Freddy's hand and talking to Isabela through text, because we exchanged numbers. I really like her, she's not Tomika, but she'll be a good friend. Hopefully Freddy will make a true move on me soon. I made it obvious I like him and he did the same in return. We arrived and I ordered orange chicken bowl and Freddy got the sweet and sour chicken bowl. We all ate and joked around and we stayed a little bit after we finished talking. Jace whispered something into Isabela's ear and she blushed.
"We have to go, but it was fun meeting you! We'll have to do this again sometime!" Isabela said. We saw the second they got in the car Isabela pushed Jace down and they started making out. I grabbed my bag and I heard something.
"We'll they are a good couple, don't you agree Mrs. Jones?" Freddy whispered into my ear. It drove me crazy when he called me Mrs. Jones. I couldn't take it. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the car and I couldn't wait I did it outside of the car. The second we where there I kissed him. This is was my first kiss and it was magical. He immediately kissed back and we kissed there for a few minutes until I had to breathe.
"I suppose now is the time to tell you, I like like you a lot. For a long time. I've wanted to do this every second I am with you. Especially when you call me your Summer or Mrs. Jones." I say breathlessly.
"I like like you too, my Summer. Gosh I've wanted to do that every time I am with you. Or when you call me Papi or when you do something cute or straddle me to wake me up or when you just breathe." Freddy said making me giggle. I pull him in one more time. This kiss was shorter, but just as good. We get into the car and head home. We still had a while so we sat down and cuddled. I was on my phone when Freddy did something out of the blue.
" Do you want to be my real girlfriend and maybe we don't have to fake?" Freddy asked. I immediately sat up and straddled him sitting on his lap.
"Yes, Freddy! I would love too!" I replied and kissed him. We kissed for a few minutes.
" I have to call Tomika or else she'll kill me if I don't tell her in the next few minutes" I said.
"Me too with Zack!" Freddy said.
I pull out my phone and call Tomika and tell her everything. She freaked out and I did when she said something.
"Now me and Zack can go on double dates!" Tomika said. I screamed.
"YOU AND ZACK ARE DATING NOW! HEJDHIDNDPSMSKXNXK! WHEN AND WHERE!" I screamed. She told me about there first date at the roller rink and all the cute things. They had there first date today as well. Man today's a date for ships. Before we knew it it was getting late and so we ended our call. I got in my pajamas and went downstairs to say goodnight to Freddy.
"Did you hear that Zack and Tomika are now official?" I say while sitting on his lap.
"Yeah, Zack told me everything. And I also heard you screaming upstairs. That was really loud. Did you come downstairs to say goodnight or just to tease me while sitting on my lap in your pajamas?" Freddy said.
"I came down to give you a goodnight kiss!" I said and I gave him a big kiss. I head upstairs happy as can be.
Author's Note
Hello Readers! I hope you liked this chapter! FREMMER HAPPENED! Y'all wanted it so I supplied it. This is a super long chapter! It's 1,100 words! I usually do 600-800! To be fair I won't be updating for a full 24 hours. But I might write a little on the bus ride. But it would still be 24 hours before I updated. I promise to Update Soon!
~ C