Goodbye

Shane's Pov

"hi shaney!"

"hey lisbug!"

I was talking to Lisa my girlfriend on Skype. We talked every chance I got, it's not as good as being there but it was as close as I could get for now. After this mission I am taking a break for a whole year so I can be with Lisa and I'm planning to propose as soon as I get back.

We were talking for ages just laughing and joking like allways.

"Lisa, I'm gonna miss talking to you and I feel so bad for never being there but it will all change soon." I said.

" umm Shane there's something I got to tell you." Lisa said taking a deep breath.

"Ok..." I said quiotly.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"what......why."

"I have been seeing someone else and he made me see I did'nt love you anymore."

"I can't believe you.... you cheated on me too.". 

Then we were interrupted by someone telling me my new partner had just flown in.

" Lisa don't ever talk to me again I never want to see you.  Goodbye." I said just before ending the call. And slamming the laptop.

I can't believe it after all this time.

I was sitting there just thinking when someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Hi, I'm your new partner, joey graceffa." said a beautiful voice. I looked up to see him and his voice was a perfect match for him, he was gorgeous. He had the most greenest eye's possible, and his hair was I gorgeous light brown hair styled in a quiff and, he was really muscular, though you have to be for this job. He was overall GORGEOUS. Perfection. wait am I falling for him?

----------------------------------

Hi guys so that's the first chapter up there will be more soon and also I will make a cover soon. I wrote this on my phone so this chapter will be short I will start uploading on my laptop soon and they will be longer. my keyboard on my phone sucks.

how are you likeing so far?

so that's it byeeee