Shoey Undercover

Joey

It was early morning, I'm use to that now and I now am walking to the helicopter that will take me to the mission.

Yesterday at mission briefing

"Your mission is to find your way into the bass, we have heard that there are lots of new technology in defenses so keep watch."

We got handed a pack of ani-heat pills, if we take one each hour we would be undetected on heat-radar.

"We want you to download the enemy's plan on this" Stacy said handing Shane a USB. "Once it 100% downloaded it will go to the cloud and we can retrieve it. After that....it will be tough...but get the hell out and stay safe."  Stacy said. We had became really close, but I had to let that go for mission success.

"Last of all take these...." She handed another pack of pills only 1 each. "Are these...?"

"Suicide pills....for the worst case." She said.

I looked at Shane he was a little upset to say the least.

Current day

I met up with shane in the helicopter. We were going over the gear we had. Smoke bomb, mini bow darts shot from an bow, gas tanks, then of coarse guns. Lots of guns. We had everything we needed.

We were dropped off on the boarded of our territory, after a quick summary we were good to go.

"Let's go G.I.Joey." Shane said.

I took a big step over the line into enemy territory,  who knows what could happen here.

___________________________________________

Sorry it's been ages for this story. I just lost interest in shoey but who can keep away for long. Also I have a new phone I can use. Leave a vote if you liked this chapter, it really helps me out.