『T』

{{Author}}

It's been more than three days since Donghyuck started to stay away from everyone, not just because they betrayed him. But also because they made him confused about his feelings.

He's also been thinking about the person that he blocked a few days back, he was very curious about the person. And how he knows Donghyuck well like he's been observing him every single day...

{{Donghyuck}}

Should I unblock him?

Is going to help me understand my feelings?

Which class is he attending?

Who is he?

Do I know him?

Thoughts ran through my mind not helping the situation. How can he know me so well?

I stopped thinking about those things and entered the school gate, only to hear loud chanting noises.

"MINKYUNG!! MINKYUNG!!!"

"MARK LAMI!! MARK LAMI!!"

I ran to the other corner of the school where I can get in without hearing those words.

I'm already staying away from them, but why does it seem like it's getting worse?

I ran to the nearest restroom only to find myself crying.

"Hyuck-ah, are you okay? Please talk to me, I can't stand not talking to you for more than three days." A familiar voice asked

"Stay away." I muttered while wiping my tears

I got out of the restroom and started heading towards my locker quickly.

I opened my locker and a note fell, it looked like it was slipped through the holes of my locker.

Donghyuck,

Are you going to watch the basketball game on gym class later?
Also, don't forget to eat on lunch breaks.

-LoveMadHate

Stalker much? I'll admit that thing was creepy, but still a little sweet. Is he the person I blocked days ago? If yes, then he really is keeping an eye on me.

*RIIING!!*

Shoot. Now I'm late for physics, thanks to that person. Now all I need to do is get ready for detention.

I ran to the classroom, I slowly opened the door and found my teacher glaring at me. "Where have you been?", Ms. Nightmare said. "I-I wa-" I stuttered but of course, she cut me off "Detention. 2 hours." I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment but before letting the 'watchers' see it, I already turned and walked away.

Tsk. No wonder she's still single at that age.

>>timeskip<<

*RIINGGG!!*

Finally.

I walked out of the room and went to my locker to put away my unused books.

Another note fell

Donghyuck,

I know how you hated it when Ms. Song sent you to detention, I admit I was kinda worried.
But I know that you won't care even if I'm feeling this way, know why? Because you always hated me.

-LeMiHy

Hate?

Lemihy's probably the person that texted me.

I put the note away and walked towards the cafeteria. I bought some disgusting sandwich and walked to and empty table.

{{Author}}

Donghyuck had no idea that the person who was looking at him everyday.

That person's always looking for him, worried if he can't be found.

But there was Donghyuck not knowing about these things.

He was always thinking if he's jealous at Lami or Mark...