『T』

It's the start of school again, I'm tired of seeing those fake faces.

{{Donghyuck}}

I opened my eyes while trying to stop the alarm on my phone, I sat on my bed still not knowing what to do. I scrolled through instagram and saw Lami's(my crush) post.

sung.kyung333

67 likes

67 likes

sung.kyung333 Good Morning, so excited to see ya'll later! ❤️

View all 16 comments

herinn.seowhat missed you so much kitten, still pweetty as always!

koeunjiee_1899 Everyone or _________? ;)

sung.kyung333 Ya! What's wrong with you?

koeunjiee_1899 everything... 😞

How can she post this early?

She's so amazing!

I looked at the time on my phone

OH SHOOT IT'S 8:15AM!!

I rushed to my closet to look for my uniform. I realized that I forgot to change my alarm since I set it to 8:15am.

I rushed to the bus stop and luckily, there was a bus. I took a seat and looked at Lami's instagram, again. Does she like that Haechan guy? Oh well, they both got the looks and popularity anyways. She doesn't deserve someone like me.
(yes, they're different here..)

I heard the bell ring as soon as I got in the classroom. I took the seat right next to the window, I'm used to being ignored anyways.

A boy with blonde, curly hair rushed to the classroom and he was panting crazily. All eyes were on him, a new student I guess? I'll admit he's kinda attractive, now the chance of Lami liking me back is gone now.

"Good morning Mr. Lee, please introduce yourself infront." He's lucky our homeroom teacher is nice

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Minhyung but I prefer Mark better." He introduced himself plastering a cute smile on his face

I looked at Lami. She was looking down while holding her burning cheeks, smiling

A new addition to my 'most hated' list.