Chapter 1: final festival tournament

You were chillin' on your bed,quite peacefully, in your teams room until your team leader (unless your the leader) slammed the door open.

"We're competing in the final festival tournament!!!!" They shouted excitedly.

"Why?" (F,2/n) asked.

"Because!" Your leader retorted.

"Alright," You started.

"It'll be a great way to show the others that we're the strongest." You finished

"Fine..." (F,3/n) commented.

====Time skip brought to you by FALSE ADVERTISMENT====

It was night now you were walking down the halls of becon to get to your room, when you fell on the floor when you bumped into something, or should I say some one...

Your POV

"Are you OK?" I heard a male ask.

"No, you Asshole!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry!" He chucked. He reached his hand to me, I looked at him he had silver-ish hair and grey eyes, he was wearing a different school uniform to me. He looked... Sexy.... I knocked his hand away and stood up, he was hugging his hand as though I just shot him. I rolled my eyes then walked off.

"Bye, then." I heard him say sarcastically behind me. Once I got to my teams room I climbed in bed and tried to go to sleep but struggled, HE, whoever HE was, was on my mind. Keeping me awake. Before I knew it I fell asleep but my dream was weird.

===Dream===

I was walking in the dark, in the woods, I could hear grim but could not see grim. Then I walked into something and fell over it was my best friend, Ruby. I tried to talk to her, when she heard me she started crying, I tried to calm her down but it failed I realised she was looking in a arena at a girl, I never met before, lying on the floor motionless, Pyrrha was standing over the ginger girl shocked. I then noticed the silver haired boy I met earlier behind me and Ruby, grinning.

I stood and walked towards Pyrrha and the girl to try to figure out what's going on. I looked into the audience and saw the rest of team JNPR looking at Pyrrha scared and shocked, I noticed team RWBY was missing its Y, Yang. Then I saw my team and me looking over at the whole situation, my team looking shocked and me... Not giving a shit. (Cuz u iz a badass!)

I ran for the nearest way out of the arena once out, it was all dark again and grim could be heard once more, along with screams of civilians. I saw a light up ahead of me, and I thought 'is this it? Is this my way out?' Once I was in the light, the sky was red, I once again saw Ruby and Pyrrha, but this time the scene was different. Pyrrha was the one on the floor motionless and another girl I did not recognize was stood over Pyrrha, but she was smiling sucsessfully. Ruby was crying as she watched what happened to Pyrrha. And there was a huge bird like grim looking at us. Then I went looking for my way out, the same thing happens, instead of Ruby and Pyrrha its the girl from last time walking away from professor Ozpins motionless body and another girl I do not know with brown hair and an arrow in her chest, she was in a tube of some sort. I tried to get away again but it happens again only this time it was Yang looking like she tried to protect Blake from a male bull? Faunus with red hair, Yang's arm was cut clean off she was falling to the ground while her arm was flying but it was as though time just stopped so she didn't fall it was then that I realised Blake had been stabbed in the chest. I ran trying once more to leave I had seen enough this time when I entered the light I heard my team leader waking me up.

===end of dream===

A/n: can any one guess what was going on in the dream? If you think you do you can tell me in the comments. And tell me what you think of it so far. I spent a whole day writing this.... I have no life..... 😖 any way, c'ya! 😜