Secrets

Heyyy an update, again I'm soooo sorry it took so long but I wanted to get this out to you all even though I had a shit day. Oh, and I should probably warn you there will be gore/graphic parts, mention of suicide and self harm. I'm sorry if that upsets any of you, or surfaces any bad memories.

Any way, hope you enjoy!

After fighting team in the doubles round. Which you and (t/3) won. Your team, RWBY, JNPR and SSSN were all sat around a table talking. Everyone was amazed at your amount of skill and complimenting you greatly and also questioning how you did it.

"So who is going over to the singles round for your team?" Nora demanded.
"(Y/n), of course." Your team leader said in a matter of fact tone.
"Well I hope I'm not against you then!" Yang said.

"Hey sweet cheeks~" Mercury approached your table. Making you feel a slight resentment, but also some happiness and warm. What a strange feeling. you thought.
"Whaddya want, moron?" You answered.
"To let you know how impressed I am with your skill, and to let you know your beautiful~" He stated. You felt warmer, and the corners of your mouth turned on a slight angle upwards.
"OK. You told me, now, fuck off." You said coldly.
"Ohhh get told, son!" (T/2) said.
"Ow! That hurt my heart. I gotta go any way. See ya sweetie!"

"Finally." (T/3) sighed.
"Don't worry (y/n), we will keep that creep away from you!" (T/2) said.
"Thanks, that means a lot." You said looking dead inside. To hide the fact that you actually wanted him to be around you, and yet you didn't know why you felt this way. You had only felt like this for one other but that didn't end well...

====Flash Back====

The only noises audible were the sounds of birds singing happily and content, grass and leaves swaying in the wind, water from a waterfall hitting the water at the  bottom leading into a stream which lead to a small, quiet, peaceful village. There were many wild flowers growing, if you saw it from above it was like looking at a rainbow. This land was the Midnight Forrest it gave shade and protection from grim to Medallion Village.

The peace and tranquility was destroyed by the sound of 7 year old best friends (y/n), Shi (male), Charlotte and Eric running and screaming like children do when playing a game, they were pretending to be huntsmen and huntresses chasing after a big grim. It was the fours dream to one day be a team of huntsmen, just like their parents.

They were running past the steam hopping on rocks to get to the other side when (y/n) almost slipped into the water but Eric grabbed her hand, causing young (y/n) to blush the deepest shade of red imaginable and smile at her crush, who grinned back. It was obvious the two had a very special bond. And there was more there than friendship.

"C'mon, (n/n) (nickname), we can't let that beast get away!" Eric said enthusiastically, there was no doubt Eric was the bravest and most outgoing of the bunch. In fact he was one of the most popular kids there age and could hang around with the 'cool' kids but he preferred to play with the lonely nerds. If it were not for him (y/n) would have no friends at all.
"OK Eric! Let's go!" (Y/n) replied. The four ran off playing like there was no tomorrow.

5 years later.

The four are still the best of friends, but (y/n) and Eric are now boyfriend and girlfriend. Charlotte goes out with one of the popular bad girls and Shi is single, just the way he likes it. They all constantly train and practise to be huntsmen and go to Beacon academy together, they say that if one or two or even three cant go the others won't, you never leave a man behind, in their minds.

They were walking by the stream enjoying life and being happy, but it didn't last long.

!!!!GRAPHIC!!!!!!