Chapter 10- First Kiss

(Credits)

This chapter will be... I guess weird... actually all my chapters are weird! But this one will be weirder and this chapter will be long cause I have to make it up to you guys!❤️ THANKUE FOR 300+ O MAH GAWD!!!!! But this chapter is what you guys are waiting for! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N POV

We went back home, I started to smell the fresh air in the house cause it's been days I haven't been here. I hated the hospital it smells like plastic...

I went upstairs in 'our' bedroom and started to take a quick shower...

Oh no I forgot my clothes! Sh*t!

"MR. JEON!" I  yelled enough for him to hear, then I quickly heard footsteps running in the room.

"What!" He yelled back.

"U-Uh umm can you get my pjs o-on... t-the bed..." I was stuttering, I know I have to unlock the door.

"Yeah okay!" He walked away, I could sense him smirking.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"I have it! Now open the door... relax I'm not gonna rape you." I know he's smirking!!!!

"O-Okay." I unlocked the door and opened it, I was gripping on my towel that was around me hard.

I opened the door enough he could give me the clothes, I snatched it off his hands. I closed the door but his hands stopped it... frick. My heart started to beat really fast.

"Why are you scared princess?" Oh god he have a nickname for me, I blushed.

"N-Naw.." I said unsurely.

He opened the door revealing me still wrapped around a towel, he came closer to me but I backed away. He came closer until I hit the wall, he trapped me on the wall with his body and

"M-Mr. Je-Jeon? W-What are you... d-doing??" I blushed and looked at his lustful eyes.

"Remember princess... call me Jungkook if you want to be punished... oh wait I let you go in the hospital now there's no 'this time princess' now what will be your punishment?" I could feel his hot breath on my lips... please no, I just stood there frozen.

"Hmm ah! I know!" He looked at my eyes then down at my lips.

He leaned in and his forehead touched mine, he looked at me deep in my eyes I could see his eyes full of lust. I'm gonna have my first kiss from my 'Rude Teacher' , he then put his soft lips on mine... this is what I have been waiting for I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist while the other arm was snaking on my neck, I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss. He bit my bottom lips asking for and entrance so I did, he slid his tongue in and we had a war... of course he won. He then broke the kiss, I pouted cause I wanted more.

"I know you enjoyed it princess but I will make you mine. I don't care it's forbidden you will be mine." He winked at me and slapped my butt which caused me to groan.

"Whoa I love your moans. Don't make me do it, now go change." He walked away leaving me dumbfounded. I can't believe he kissed me!!

I changed in my shorts and a oversized hoodie on, because its sooo comfortable to wear.

I went downstairs and I saw Jungkook on the couch watching some horror movie.

"Yah Y/N! Make me some popcorn and sit with me!" He looked at me.

"What why!"-Y

"Because you still owe me, remember when you kick my balls. Yeah you still have to pay!" He said while smirking, I forgot that I still owe him.

Well Shit.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a popcorn bag and put it in the microwave, I started the microwave. I loved the popping sounds of the popcorn it's so satisfying, I was scrolling down Instagram...

"YAH! Where's the popcorn?!?!" Jungkook yelled across the living room.

"It's almost done!" I yelled back.

While I wait for the popcorn I wanted to make some shakes, I'll make mango and strawberry.

I took out the blending machine and I took out some ice, strawberry, mango and a knife so I could cut the magic and the strawberries. I cited the mangos and strawberries and put the mango first, when it's done I put the strawberries I heard a beep sound and the microwave is done! I prepared everything and put them in a small tray, I put them on the coffee table.

"Whoa you made milk shake?! Hmm I guess I got the mango, right?" I nodded.

"Which movie did you pick?" I tilted my head.

"Horror, why? You scared?" No...yes.

I shook my head in a yes but I nodded slowly.

We started to watch the movie and I had shivers down my spine while watching it. Couple minutes in the movie... jump scare is coming. The main character and his gang was in the abandoned house they went separate ways... I hated when they separate, we were in the part of one, of the main characters friends looked in the mirror because it looked new. He then saw a big grin beside him but the monsters skin was pitch black, he looked beside him and the monster JUMP SCARE HIM!

I shrieked and closed my eyes tight, I was gripping on Jungkook's shirt tight and I could hear him chuckle.

"Yah! I'm a girl don't judge!" I stuttered.

He pulled me closer to him and nuzzled his nose on the crook of my neck, I giggled because it tickles. I guess he likes to cuddle... he kept nuzzling so I looked down and he looked up, our lips touched and we're kissing again. I blushed and he deepened the kiss, I moaned between the kiss which made him kiss my neck.

"Princess please don't make me turned on." He smirked, I blushed.

"A-Anyway lets enjoy the movie." I stuttered.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I giggled.

"Oh don't forget that we have school tomorrow don't be late or else you will get a punishment." He chuckled.

"Y-yes Jungkook." I blushed.

After the movie.... 🍿

Jungkook's POV

I got out of the washroom and head to the living room, I saw Y/N sleeping. I sighed and looked at her cute baby face, I looked and there was a hair covering some of her face so I tucked it behind her ear. I love her so much, the way she say my name, her personality, her body 😏, her moans, the way she sleeps while the moonlight shines on her face.

"Why do you always do this to me... My Princess...?"

"Please don't leave me... when this year is over." 'I Love You'

I carried her to my room and we cuddled to sleep...

THANKUE FOR 200+ I love you guys so much! I know this is a cliche story but anyway thankue!😍😍🐰🍪